Rupert Grint Featured In German Magazine One!

30m4vvqRupert Grint Featured In German Magazine One!

July 22, 2009, 12:15 pmโ€” To promote Rupert Grintโ€™s film Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, which is currently breaking box-office records, a special edition of the magazine ONE has been released in Germany!

We now have scans of the magazines, including four pages about Rupert Grint and a new picture of Ron in his Quidditch gear. Other interviews feature Rupertโ€™s co-stars Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson.

You can find the scans here in our Gallery, and the new Ron picture here! (Some scans are currently still being uploaded!)

Although the interview with Rupert does not contain new information, we are currently working on the translation of it and of other parts of the magazine related to Rupert.

If you would like to get a copy of ONE, please email us, or send a PM to Karo in our forums!

We have also added a few more Rave Reviews and have passed the 200! ๐Ÿ™‚ Read them here and here!

UPDATE: We added to our gallery five HQ promo images from Order of the Phoenix era, see them in order starting here. Also we have this new MQ photo from Half-Blood Prince. We know you love HQ so enjoy! Thanks to Oclumencia!

17 Comments to "Rupert Grint Featured In German Magazine One!"

July 22nd, 2009 at 12:29 PM

What. A. Broom. ๐Ÿ˜›

jesi
July 22nd, 2009 at 12:33 PM

Hi! Is Cherrybomb already available on DVD?

DKG
July 22nd, 2009 at 12:40 PM

No, but you can help out with the CB distribution campaign *points to the shiny CB button*

jo
July 22nd, 2009 at 12:40 PM

Man that picture from Blag! Sooo hot!!! Whoa man. Great feature!

July 22nd, 2009 at 12:43 PM

lol Jo, you should have seen me today! Walking along the streets with a big smile on my face! Those people at the examination board place seemed a bit confused as well, not to mention everyone on the tube…

Jo
July 22nd, 2009 at 12:55 PM

Dude that would have been me too! I swear I can just see you like that Karo lol. Seriously more Blag photos are out there. That shot kills me. Goes to look again. Love the Ron one too.

July 22nd, 2009 at 1:09 PM

I only found that today cause I’m wearing my Belfast t-shirt! ๐Ÿ˜›

Bilius
July 22nd, 2009 at 1:51 PM

“hilarious, courteous and charming (her words, not mine), he also, she discovered, plays the banjo. Therefore he is good with his hands AND quirky. Two sure-fire knicker-droppers if ever there were. He even remembered her name”

That is all kinds of wonderful!! Thanks Stephanie. See Rupert, you are a sexy beast. Even this guy knows why. ๐Ÿ™‚

Carolyn
July 22nd, 2009 at 1:56 PM

Working the hand on the hip. Nice. ๐Ÿ˜€

Jo
July 22nd, 2009 at 2:03 PM

Yeah Stephanie I think a lot of us have read that. I found that journalist annoying though.

rose3
July 22nd, 2009 at 2:29 PM

jo i’m with you on that, it was a bit annoying!
rupert was just being polite, honestly men and their jealousy.
man i really love that picture of ron, it almost seems like an oil painting.

Bilius
July 22nd, 2009 at 2:46 PM

It’s just that men don’t understand what women truely want. For men, attraction to women is mostly about
physical appearance and ‘traditional’ ideas of beauty. For women, men of ‘non-traditional’
You all can look up the Evolution Theory reasons yourselves ๐Ÿ™‚

Cookimonstress
July 22nd, 2009 at 2:53 PM

Ahh! I love the new pic of him! I hope we get more! And that article’s awesome, Stephanie. I love the knicker-droppers quote! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Vanessa
July 22nd, 2009 at 3:57 PM

“For women, men of โ€˜non-traditionalโ€™
beauty/strength can be more attractive based on their personalities and ability to adapt(humor, charm,intelligence, etcโ€ฆ).
You all can look up the Evolution Theory reasons yourselves”

So true. I’m rarely attracted to pretty boys. Actually, I’m NEVER attracted to “traditional” pretty boys, and never have been. I find beauty in different ways.

But don’t get me wrong, Rupert is goooorrgeeeous. Gorgeous.

Carolyn
July 22nd, 2009 at 4:05 PM

I didn’t like the article either. Too many insults/half-assed compliments. I fail to understand how people cannot see Rupert’s beauty. Inside and out.

suzeeq
July 22nd, 2009 at 5:16 PM

I thought the article was funny and all tongue in cheek. My husband would react the same way and then I could say to him “they said the same about you. What, she’s going out with him”. lol

The one that gripes me is the MSNBC one where they compare celebrity to sports figures as look alikes. Rupert does not look like Shaun White. They both have red hair and that’s it. That shit annoys me.