Rupert Grint Talks His Favourite Bands!

Rupert Grint Talks His Favourite Bands!
July 12, 2009, 5:46 AM–Good morning Rupert Grint fans! I have a special treat for you today. The Observer Music Monthly has just published their exclusive interview with Rupert, who talked about his favourite music genres, bands, musicians etc. Get ready for some memorable quotes, such as:

Johnny Rotten had good hair, didn’t he?”

(on punk) “I love the madness behind it. The craziness, the passion. And the whole anarchist thing is quite cool.”

“I’ve bought albums simply because I like the look of the sleeve, like the Dead Kennedys’ Frankenchrist.”

The interview is accompanied by an amazing photo of Rupert, so without further ado view the high-res scans in our gallery here.

27 Comments to "Rupert Grint Talks His Favourite Bands!"

July 12th, 2009 at 5:03 PM

Is so funny that he doesn’t know Neil Young! hahaha

Anyway,that picture is beyond awesomeness,i loved! Is like he’s saying: “I rock,Yeah!” LOL or something like that…Rupert + punk is one of the most perfect mixes ever πŸ™‚

“All of this attention. I am going to explode. Is this really happening??”

Me too Jo,i’m loving this,it seems like a old wish came true… πŸ˜€ \o/
About time,damn media!

July 12th, 2009 at 8:15 PM

London Calling is really an excellent album, probably one that should be on anyone’s Top 10 Greatest Albums list.

Reading this made me put on My Bloody Valentine, which I haven’t listened to in a while. I’m surprised Rupert hadn’t heard of them, I think he’d like them. Les Savy Fav, as well, who do live shows that have to be seen to be believed. Really crazy, but great!

July 12th, 2009 at 9:35 PM

THIS PICTURE IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I remember being the first one here, talking with Ivana, to say he could be a great Johnny Rotten in a movie and that is the proof!
Just need a make up for the theeth! πŸ˜€

Now I’m really confused. I could be Rupert’s mother but he also could be a member of my “gang”!!! πŸ˜€
Hahaha, I remember exactly the time when we found out Sex Pistols and me buying The Clash’s “London Calling”!

But oh no, Rup!!!
My, my , hey, hey, you don’t know Neil Young?
What a shame, boy!
But it’s ok, but “keep on rocking in a free world!” πŸ˜€

August 11th, 2009 at 2:39 AM

ahh the streets. this makes me love him even more. lol =]

September 22nd, 2011 at 11:53 PM

The page cannot be opened. I want to see :'(

December 13th, 2011 at 4:12 AM

i love you rupert

December 22nd, 2012 at 9:43 AM

ouch! i want see this note, please upload again πŸ™

« Older Comments