Rupert Grint In Times Online And High Res Candids!

ig9nqg
Rupert Grint In Times Online And High Res Candids!
July 8, 2009 at 4:59 PM–We are working like house elves here, bringing you all the latest Rupert Grint goodies! The Times Online has just released a great new interview with Rupert. He talks about Wild Target, Harry Potter, meeting Michelle Obama and many other things. Get ready for some awesomely revealing new quotes, and a severe bout of self-criticism!

“Being in Harry Potter is like living in a bubble, and it slightly hinders your independence. […] You have got a lot of people doing stuff for you. So I guess that doesn’t help.”

“I’ve noticed that in the early days I was just reading my lines. I wasn’t really acting. But over the years, and especially with the different directors we’ve had, you try to give more.”

(We disagree — Rupert, you were a brilliant kid actor!)

On the challenges of public socialising: “It’s always at the back of your mind: ‘You’ve got to behave! You can’t lose control! They’re just waiting for you to come out p***ed!’”

Read the rest here. Thanks Himera for the tip!

Also, we have just uploaded 18 amazing HQ candids of Rupert leaving his London hotel this morning! They’re awaiting you here. *off to add more*

Oh and I can’t remember if we’ve seen these clips already, so anyway… clicky.

UPDATE: I have just uploaded five great HQ pics from yesterday’s premiere, courtesy of Rex. (In the second pic you’ll see Rupert’s bro James as well.) Enjoy them here.

UPDATE 2: IESB has about 20 minutes of footage from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.  One of the videos includes a funny chat between Ron and Cormac at the quidditch tryouts. Check it out here.

UPDATE 3: If you were wondering what Leicester Square looked like before the storm got us all drenched, take a look at some of our pre-premiere pics here.

27 Comments to "Rupert Grint In Times Online And High Res Candids!"

Hplover
July 8th, 2009 at 6:58 PM

No problem 🙂

KC
July 8th, 2009 at 6:59 PM

Did anyone else “aaawww” at the end of Rupert’s interview? 🙂

July 8th, 2009 at 7:23 PM

20 MINUTES OF FOOTAGE!! O_O I’m off to watch them right now!! I love it when Ginny says: ‘Shout it!’ It’s so canon!! ^^

I think I may start being a fan of Freddie Stroma too!! His Cormac is perfect!! ^^

July 8th, 2009 at 7:44 PM

I LOVED the clips!! In the one where Hermione bangs Harry in the head with her papers she’s fuming because Ron’s with Lavender XD I really can’t wait!! ^^

BTW, what was the joke Ron did about Dumbledore’s age?? I didn’t quite catch it.

I agree with you, guys 😉 Rupert was a great actor when he was a kid ^^ I saw more of himself in the next films, actually. But it’s good that he has that kind of thoughts, because that means that he’s putting everything he has to improve and become an even better actor 😀

Barbara
July 8th, 2009 at 8:09 PM

I was impressed to see Rupert wearing the suit, tie, and dress shoes. Mind you, he’s charming in his usual attire, but this is much more fitting for a premiere and I appreciate that he took the effort. He’s definitely maturing (and looking sharp, while he’s at it!).

Carolyn
July 8th, 2009 at 8:16 PM

She said “Shut it!”, Bonnie. She was telling them to shut up so Harry could speak. Could someone put the Rupert parts of those videos on You Tube? They won’t save to my Real Player.

Verônica
July 9th, 2009 at 12:59 AM

(We disagree — Rupert, you were a brilliant kid actor!)- I thought the same thing when i was reading the interview!
Is to bad that Rup is so hard on himself…Is good in a way,but at the same time is bad,you know?

« Older Comments