Coming Soon Interviews Rupert Grint And Co-Stars!

ig9nqg

July 8, 2009 at 9:47 AM–Hello folks! Ivana here, still recovering from yesterday’s Harry Potter London experience, which was both fantastic (talked to almost entire cast!) and awful (due to merciless London storm which left us all completely soaked and frozen). Allow me to post some recent Rupert Grint news and reviews now, and later today I will recount yesterday’s events and upload my exclusive clips and interviews from the London premiere. Also we do apologise if we won’t be able to update news as speedily as usual, because half of our staff is in New York now, getting ready for tomorrow’s premiere!

So, Coming Soon has published interviews with Rupert, Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Tom Felton and Bonnie Wright, conducted on the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince set (almost a year ago). Read their set report here, and don’t miss interviews with Rupert, Daniel (who mostly talked about, well, Rupert — and it was hilarious!) and Emma (who said that Rupert should make a sport of being lazy!)

Thanks to Laura and Tania for the heads-up!

I have also added several new reviews to our Half-Blood Prince page, so check them out here (I’ll be adding more throughout the day, gotta scan some newspapers! So keep checking.)

UPDATE: In case you’ve missed some parts of the press conference that were popping up online everywhere, Digital Spy has the video of the entire conference here in several clips (if you’re only interested in Rupert and his ladies, go here). There’s also a small interview with Rupert on Twist.

UPDATE 2: The Mirror reported that there was no after-party last night they said “just an “intimate cocktail soiree” before jetting off to New York today.”   We’ll keep you update if anything shows up.

14 Comments to "Coming Soon Interviews Rupert Grint And Co-Stars!"

AndreaW
July 8th, 2009 at 10:43 AM

“He did the single laziest thing I’ve ever see a human being do. I’m just saying this ’cause I was so impressed by it. He sat on the sofa in his room, and I was just hanging around in his dressing room and he got a pool cue that was sort of sat behind him, and he opened the DVD player, like that, got a DVD out of the case, put it on the pool cue, up ended the pool cue, and the DVD slid into the DVD tray and closed it, and then went through the menu like that, which I thought was great”

OMG, that’s adorable, not lazy 🙂 I even picture it in my mind 😀
Gotta like Dan more

Carolyn
July 8th, 2009 at 10:51 AM

That is hysterical and I can totally see Rupes doing that. 😀

francaise3
July 8th, 2009 at 11:15 AM

Yeah! Totally Rupert there! 😀

Sasha
July 8th, 2009 at 12:40 PM

I didn’t see this posted yet, but ThisisLondon has a new Rupert quote and a really sweet quote from Emma about the kiss.

Ruperts- “I filmed the kiss with Emma on the next movie a couple of weeks ago, it was weird. We’ve known each other so long and neither of us really wanted to do it but we just had get on with it, get into the character and then is was quite nice, but we were in a scary place to begin with.”

Part of Emma’s – “But actually Rupert’s a real gentleman and if I had to kiss anyone I’m glad it was him.”

It’s nice to here that Rupert’s a gentleman!

Val
July 8th, 2009 at 2:18 PM

THanks for the tip Sasha! 😉

Bilius
July 8th, 2009 at 2:33 PM

“…if I had to kiss anyone I’m glad it was him. There were no tongues involved.”
And this is one of the most anticipated kisses of all movie history?!?! To quote Severus Snape: How disappointing.

Ivana
July 8th, 2009 at 2:39 PM

My opinion exactly Bilius!

DKG
July 8th, 2009 at 2:46 PM

Aww come on, both were nervous. Give them a break.
Tongues does not always mean great kiss.
Sometims without is great enough.

I’m just proud of them too.

Vanessa
July 8th, 2009 at 2:47 PM

When is he gonna be on Regis and Kelly??

talley
July 8th, 2009 at 3:36 PM

Passion is great. Tongues do not have to be involved. Gentlemanly is neither. However, I believe, the kiss was passionate or Dan wouldn’t have said it was great.

Bilius
July 8th, 2009 at 3:48 PM

Come one you guys!! Go look at Sam and/or Dove’s siggies and tell me again how you’re ok withEmma’s staement. We’ve SEEN what he can do in CB –I do not want another lame-ass smooch 🙁 Sorry, so faar, the publicity of “The Kiss” is tanking.

Bilius
July 8th, 2009 at 3:49 PM

ooops! So much passion, I’ve got to hide from the grammar police now 😛

Verônica
July 8th, 2009 at 3:59 PM

Can’t wait to see the exclusives,thank you Ivana 🙂 |o|

“Especially with the whole sister protective thing ’cause I’ve got little sisters as well and I sort of take it from that a little bit. It is good.”

That was so cute! ^^

I’ll read the other ones later!

Verônica