Rupert Grint: Cherrybomb Distribution Campaign!

ta1md2

May 1st 2009, 11:30am–During our coverage of the Belfast Film Festival, we announced that a distribution deal was in the works for Rupert Grint’s latest non-Potter film, Cherrybomb! Well now as we move into May we realized it was time for the RA to get involved.  Cherrybomb as you aware, screened at three international film festivals (Berlin, Dublin and Belfast) and all screenings (7 in total) were sold out! Yet despite this amazing response it is proving difficult for any independent film to get a general release; however, if the fans worldwide express their enthusiasm for Cherrybomb, then the chances of it coming to a  theater near you will rise dramatically! We want to ensure the widest possible cinematic release for Cherrybomb, so ICM has teamed up with “The Little Film Company,” to launch “The Cherrybomb Distribution Campaign.” Our goal is to gather as many signatures as possible from people who want to see this film come to their city!

Your Mission:

There are six separate petitions targeting the U.S., the U.K., Germany, France, Italy and Brazil. We base this from data that show large numbers in these areas who have viewed the Cherrybomb trailer or other website/communities that link Rupert Grint news.  So we are going to need you to send the petition to all of your friends, social sites you frequent, HP communities, myspace, facebook, anywhere you can think of. We also have an entire page set up with complete campaign details and tips on gathering quality signatures, so please read it thoroughly. We will be available to answer questions!

Remember: Cherrybomb has just landed a spot at the Cannes Film Festival so with our help we can give it the boost it needs, so let’s stay positive and make this the biggest and most successful campaign yet!

Thanks to the “The Little Film Company”  for the wonderful idea and opportunity to get involved and make a difference!

~For Complete Details On How You Can Get Involved Click Below~

CHERRYBOMB DISTRIBUTION CAMPAIGN

Remember Rupert’s Army….. “Yes We Can!”

12 Comments to "Rupert Grint: Cherrybomb Distribution Campaign!"

Kirstin
May 1st, 2009 at 11:57 AM

i am so in to help. i have a big group newtwork of people across the world, so i’ll have them help me out!

i seriously need this to come to cali, so i’ll do anything at this point. cheers to petetitioning!

Yasmim
May 1st, 2009 at 12:02 PM

Yes We Can??

Very original! ¬¬

Jo
May 1st, 2009 at 12:18 PM

If you don’t see your country, don’t worry we can work on creating one. This is just where we are starting.

Yasmim are you being mean?? It’s just an inspirational phrase.

gauri
May 1st, 2009 at 12:37 PM

rupert’s new interview

Jayhost
May 1st, 2009 at 2:20 PM

Done and Done. okay, lets get this cracking!

Jo
May 1st, 2009 at 2:23 PM

Good job girl. :) We’ll be in the forums to discuss more. If any guests have a question though feel free to ask here because we’ll be checking the comment area and email staff@rupert-grint.us

Carolyn
May 1st, 2009 at 4:09 PM

I like the “Yes We Can” because it’s true!

May 1st, 2009 at 4:36 PM

I know we can’t sign the petitions more than once, buy can I sign all of them just ONCE?? I’ve just signed in the France one =)

TaoTao
May 1st, 2009 at 4:52 PM

Bonnie Radcliffe, it’s best if we do not do that. We want these guys to take us seriously. :)

Verônica
May 1st, 2009 at 9:27 PM

Yes we can is the perfect slogan for Rupert’s Army! :D I’ll do something,we have big communities in Brazil,so count on me! ;) |o|

May 2nd, 2009 at 12:57 PM

OK, so I won’t sign the petitions for other countries ;-) I wish CB all the best!! ^^

You said that you will try to include more areas soon. Is Spain one of those areas?? =) I so wish it is!! ^^

tleo03
May 4th, 2009 at 12:57 AM

Hey! I’m from Australia, and since there is no petition for Oz, I signed the one for the UK. I’ll send the petition around and see how much support I can get here.

By the way, has anyone sent the petition to the affiliates? From what I know many of the Emma websites post Rupert news as well. I found Rupert’s Blag pictures on some of her websites.