Rupert Grint Featured In Blag Magazine!

Rupert Grint Featured In Blag Magazine!

March 11th, 2009, 3:55 PM–The latest issue of BLAG magazine with Rupert Grint feature has just hit the racks! The fans are treated not only to his very first stylized photo shoot but also to a six page long interview that is both delightful and full of new insightful information about Rupert. The interview was conducted right after the Berlinale premiere of Cherrybomb. Rupert talks about his recently finished projects, including the elusive Wild Target!

If you want to find out what Rupert reveals and see all of the wonderful exclusive photos of him then don’t hesitate and pick up your copy of Blag magazine today! The magazine is available to purchase via Blag website. Click here! If you cannot purchase your copy from where you live, ICM will help you — read our guidelines here!

Note: Rupert’s publicity team has asked us not to post the photoshoot images online; we are sorry for the inconvenience, but we have to respect their wishes. Please purchase the magazine!
We have also been advised to inform other sites to please do the same and not post them online.

50 Comments to "Rupert Grint Featured In Blag Magazine!"

March 11th, 2009 at 7:51 PM

I’m sure at some point, we’ll be able to post these magazine scans. It is just for the time being, as they try to sell their magazine.

We have to sort of look at it from their perspective… they only publish a magazine twice a year (formally only once a year). They probably thrive heavily on each issue doing well so that they can produce the next one. In their thinking, posting the entire magazine – or any part of the magazine – is going to hinder sales because people have seen the pics and don’t have to shell out the money for it. I understand completely your train of thought because I agree. However, I’m not in the magazine business, so I don’t know how it works. lol

March 11th, 2009 at 7:52 PM

Paxiel, nothing yet. I’ll see what I can find out though!

EruditeWitch aka Sam
March 11th, 2009 at 8:07 PM

Wow! Thanks for posting! My blag should be en route over here to the mountains asap! I’m glad you guys are respecting the wishes of Rupert’s people.

March 11th, 2009 at 8:11 PM

I really don’t have the money to be buying a magazine.

March 11th, 2009 at 8:45 PM

I don’t see what the big deal is people, it’s Rupert’s very first personal photoshoot! Buy the damn thing!

I’m sorry, but I’m just getting frustrated reading the comments, I mean don’t you want your very own copy? Damn, what I wouldn’t do to be able to get it right now!

And I do understand the money thing because unfortunately I don’t have it myself, but dammit I will!! And maybe by the time I do it would have been okeyed to be posted on the net. But I’m telling you, as long as it doesn’t sell out, I will get it. No matter how many times I’ve seen the pics or read the interview or whatever.

And I don’t mean to get anyone mad, though many of you probably will. I just needed to say that.

March 11th, 2009 at 9:03 PM

Uh, it’s not about me buying a copy. I will be. I’m talking about the business perspective for Rupert (not for Blag – I understand it for their point of view). The pictures and interview spreading the net is only benefitial to his career (and from the sounds of it, I think the interview’s actually going to be a bigger “splash” than the pictures – at least for me!), which is why I would think it will eventually be released. Hopefully it won’t be treated as “old news” then.

March 11th, 2009 at 9:20 PM

I can’t wait until my copy comes!!!

I have this fear it will get lost in the mail and then I will have to beg my uncle (a postmaster) to find it for me! lol He probably couldn’t do much as he lives in another county. lol

March 12th, 2009 at 12:30 AM

Lacey I agree with you about publicity and people seeing Rupert in a spread, but as Tao noted at this present time they don’t want the entire thing uploaded on every site. You gotta respect that. yeah in time this will pass and we can probably more freely enjoy them but it is one request and the magazine isn’t onsale everywhere yet. Why people can’t see that I have no clue.

May 20th, 2009 at 8:26 PM

but but i cant have the magazine i waited reaaly long time to see it

but ok i can conrtol the world

May 20th, 2009 at 8:27 PM

and for the people tht gets frustradet some of us just cant buy it beacuse we dont live wher it sales it

« Older Comments