Rupert Grint Featured In Blag Magazine!

March 11th, 2009, 3:55 PM–The latest issue of BLAG magazine with Rupert Grint feature has just hit the racks! The fans are treated not only to his very first stylized photo shoot but also to a six page long interview that is both delightful and full of new insightful information about Rupert. The interview was conducted right after the Berlinale premiere of Cherrybomb. Rupert talks about his recently finished projects, including the elusive Wild Target!

If you want to find out what Rupert reveals and see all of the wonderful exclusive photos of him then don’t hesitate and pick up your copy of Blag magazine today! The magazine is available to purchase via Blag website. Click here! If you cannot purchase your copy from where you live, ICM will help you — read our guidelines here!

Note: Rupert’s publicity team has asked us not to post the photoshoot images online; we are sorry for the inconvenience, but we have to respect their wishes. Please purchase the magazine!
We have also been advised to inform other sites to please do the same and not post them online.

50 Comments to "Rupert Grint Featured In Blag Magazine!"

manda1
March 11th, 2009 at 4:16 PM

I understand completely! We can all wait until we have the magazine to see his pictures this is a special photoshoot and I respect not posting the pics! Some people doesn’t even have respect for him and post them anyways! I rather be surprised, thanks for informing us!

wickedjo
March 11th, 2009 at 4:21 PM

As always, ICM cjooses to respect Rupert’s publicity team (who I really hope can see the diferences within fandom). What else can I say? I’m proud to be a Rupert Grint fan, he deserves absolutely everything.

wickedjo
March 11th, 2009 at 4:22 PM

*chooses

TaoTao
March 11th, 2009 at 4:25 PM

We always abide by the wishes of anything Rupert’s people want. We’re always asking about whether things are appropriate or not. The Grints themselves know that they can e-mail us if they feel that something we have posted doesn’t belong. It’s sadly too bad about the other websites who cannot do the same.

Jo just received another e-mail confirming what we already told you.

Btw, how much do we love the Wild Target-ness? For our UK people, does ‘car part’ translate into a mechanic or something entirely different?

fleur
March 11th, 2009 at 4:26 PM

i cant have the magasine :(:( thats stupid they wont the photoshoot online, because, there is always some photoshoot of dan for example, or sometimes, you post some photoshoot of other magasines, so why not this one??? :(

March 11th, 2009 at 4:29 PM

Fleur, why can’t you?! Email us, and we can get you one! staff@rupert-grint.us
And we could post it, yes, but Rupert’s team asked us not to, so we respect that and won’t do it.

TaoTao
March 11th, 2009 at 4:39 PM

I know Fleur. I hate it too. But I think the difference is that the magazine is bi-annual and so I’m assuming higher sales help keep it functioning.

We always respect anything requested by Rupert. We always ask if there is anything they do not want on here, to tell us. They never have a problem. So I’m definitely going to respect the wishes of the people behind him.

fleur
March 11th, 2009 at 4:43 PM

well anyway, Karo and Tao, its ok, thank you very much for all, and for your reply… ::) but do you think rupert doesnt want, or its his publicist?
thanks a lotssss

TaoTao
March 11th, 2009 at 4:53 PM

Rupert probably doesn’t care either way. I can tell you that when I mentioned to Blag about it, they didn’t tell me that it was alright (so I know that it was not) and Rupert’s publicist told us specifically not to. So I’m guessing it’s both of those entities, and not Rupert. :)

fleur
March 11th, 2009 at 4:56 PM

kk, thanks Tao for your reply … :)

Jo
March 11th, 2009 at 5:07 PM

Yeah to anybody who read this, we aren’t trying to be unfair, we are just following the rules. Plus we want people to go out and buy the magazine so this is only helping Rupert!

gauri
March 11th, 2009 at 5:10 PM

i m frm india…& i cant have de magazine….!!
i want to buy it soooooooo badly…but i cant…!!
i dont think it will come out in india… :((

Jo
March 11th, 2009 at 5:12 PM

gauri email us staff@rupert-grint.us and we will help you get a copy of this!

Vanessa
March 11th, 2009 at 5:13 PM

This sucks though. I’m gonna have to wait until it’s released in the U.S, and who knows when that’s gonna be?!

Darn it! :(

talley
March 11th, 2009 at 5:14 PM

Yes, the bi-annual thing is probably the reason. When I told hubby about it he literally yelled, “bi-annual?! How the hell do they make money?” So that’s probably the reason.

DKG
March 11th, 2009 at 5:16 PM

Yaay, i will get the mag sometime soon!
Now waiting for the dude from the Papercut Shop to email me!

gauri
March 11th, 2009 at 5:24 PM

thanx Jo

gauri
March 11th, 2009 at 5:39 PM

mugglenet posted 6 pics..!!
he looks gorgeous..!! :Plol

March 11th, 2009 at 5:43 PM

Mugglenet shouldn’t have posted them, as said above! :/

March 11th, 2009 at 5:44 PM

Oh, and HI to gauri! :)

gauri
March 11th, 2009 at 5:50 PM

hi..:)
even snith seeker posted them….

chk dis out..!!

manda1
March 11th, 2009 at 5:54 PM

Karo or Jo talk to mugglenet to get those down they aren’t suppose to be up

March 11th, 2009 at 6:01 PM

gauri, we know about them posting it, but Rupert’s team told us AND other sites not to post them, but they still did.
This is not just about wanting or not wanting, but we’re talking about copyrights here!

gauri
March 11th, 2009 at 6:04 PM

hmmmm..:)

but u know….hats off to u..!!
seriously u guys rock..!! :)

Rose
March 11th, 2009 at 6:16 PM

They Removed the pic’s. MN didn’t know not to post them and someone who wasn’t thinking/ or an uninformed person posted them on RGN since they previously stated that they weren’t going to.

Jo
March 11th, 2009 at 6:22 PM

Well that other site sent in the news so they should have went behind and emailed back all of the sites they sent them to, to tell them. OH well as long as they remove them from the site is what we want.

talley
March 11th, 2009 at 6:24 PM

Jo clear up your PM’s. It says you can’t accept more cause you have too many. LOL

Jo
March 11th, 2009 at 6:28 PM

ok sorry guys, i will do this right now

Veronica
March 11th, 2009 at 6:29 PM

I really do understand rupert-grint.us for not publishing the photos, im not blaming you…but what about people who does not live in the UK? =(

Jo
March 11th, 2009 at 6:31 PM

we will make sure you get the magazine, email us staff@rupert-grint.us.

Katie
March 11th, 2009 at 6:36 PM

Ivana, you’ve got mail.

Jo, you’ve got PM! :D

Malene
March 11th, 2009 at 6:36 PM

I don’t live in the UK and I was perfectly able to order my copy online. I’m expecting it in the mail any day now ;)
The entire ICM team has been really great when it comes to helping people get their copy if there has been any problems…

I’m completely loving this time right now… Rupert-love, Blag-love… just LOVING it :D

Blackcatwitch
March 11th, 2009 at 6:42 PM

Hey, we’re talking about 20-pages of Rupert’s first photoshoot. Just buy it! That what i’m gonna do. It’ll be totally worthy.

Amber
March 11th, 2009 at 7:02 PM

When will we see the interview? Huh…

Alex
March 11th, 2009 at 7:09 PM

Does he reveal super secret info in this interview or something? I don’t understand why it can’t be released.

Carolyn
March 11th, 2009 at 7:22 PM

ICM is the best. The rest can go suck an egg.

March 11th, 2009 at 7:41 PM

YAY for Rupert!! ^^

manda1
March 11th, 2009 at 7:41 PM

If they put it on the internet Alex nobody wouldn’t want to buy the magazine so that’s why they are keeping under wraps we want this magazine to sell out

lacey
March 11th, 2009 at 7:41 PM

I’ll be honest (and I’m probably going to get slammed for it) and I understand fully that ICM and others want to respect their wishes, but I think it’s completely stupid. I understand Blag wants to sell copies, but thinking purely from the perspective of Rupert’s career, these pictures being posted around the net is only a good thing for him. You WANT people other than huge Rupert fans to see the pictures. I hope that this is just for initial sales and then they’re online because, quite frankly, that’s the point of doing a spread like this, the publicity.

paxiel
March 11th, 2009 at 7:49 PM

Hey guys

I was just wondering if you have dates on when BLAG is going to be released internationally in stores? Particularly in Australia?

TaoTao
March 11th, 2009 at 7:51 PM

I’m sure at some point, we’ll be able to post these magazine scans. It is just for the time being, as they try to sell their magazine.

We have to sort of look at it from their perspective… they only publish a magazine twice a year (formally only once a year). They probably thrive heavily on each issue doing well so that they can produce the next one. In their thinking, posting the entire magazine – or any part of the magazine – is going to hinder sales because people have seen the pics and don’t have to shell out the money for it. I understand completely your train of thought because I agree. However, I’m not in the magazine business, so I don’t know how it works. lol

TaoTao
March 11th, 2009 at 7:52 PM

Paxiel, nothing yet. I’ll see what I can find out though!

EruditeWitch aka Sam
March 11th, 2009 at 8:07 PM

Wow! Thanks for posting! My blag should be en route over here to the mountains asap! I’m glad you guys are respecting the wishes of Rupert’s people.

Amber
March 11th, 2009 at 8:11 PM

I really don’t have the money to be buying a magazine.

evie
March 11th, 2009 at 8:45 PM

I don’t see what the big deal is people, it’s Rupert’s very first personal photoshoot! Buy the damn thing!

I’m sorry, but I’m just getting frustrated reading the comments, I mean don’t you want your very own copy? Damn, what I wouldn’t do to be able to get it right now!

And I do understand the money thing because unfortunately I don’t have it myself, but dammit I will!! And maybe by the time I do it would have been okeyed to be posted on the net. But I’m telling you, as long as it doesn’t sell out, I will get it. No matter how many times I’ve seen the pics or read the interview or whatever.

And I don’t mean to get anyone mad, though many of you probably will. I just needed to say that.

lacey
March 11th, 2009 at 9:03 PM

Uh, it’s not about me buying a copy. I will be. I’m talking about the business perspective for Rupert (not for Blag – I understand it for their point of view). The pictures and interview spreading the net is only benefitial to his career (and from the sounds of it, I think the interview’s actually going to be a bigger “splash” than the pictures – at least for me!), which is why I would think it will eventually be released. Hopefully it won’t be treated as “old news” then.

Katie
March 11th, 2009 at 9:20 PM

I can’t wait until my copy comes!!!

I have this fear it will get lost in the mail and then I will have to beg my uncle (a postmaster) to find it for me! lol He probably couldn’t do much as he lives in another county. lol

Jo
March 12th, 2009 at 12:30 AM

Lacey I agree with you about publicity and people seeing Rupert in a spread, but as Tao noted at this present time they don’t want the entire thing uploaded on every site. You gotta respect that. yeah in time this will pass and we can probably more freely enjoy them but it is one request and the magazine isn’t onsale everywhere yet. Why people can’t see that I have no clue.

gabywesley
May 20th, 2009 at 8:26 PM

but but i cant have the magazine i waited reaaly long time to see it

but ok i can conrtol the world

huuum

gabywesley
May 20th, 2009 at 8:27 PM

and for the people tht gets frustradet some of us just cant buy it beacuse we dont live wher it sales it

Newer Comments »