Rupert Grint Featured In Blag Magazine!

Rupert Grint Featured In Blag Magazine!

March 11th, 2009, 3:55 PM–The latest issue of BLAG magazine with Rupert Grint feature has just hit the racks! The fans are treated not only to his very first stylized photo shoot but also to a six page long interview that is both delightful and full of new insightful information about Rupert. The interview was conducted right after the Berlinale premiere of Cherrybomb. Rupert talks about his recently finished projects, including the elusive Wild Target!

If you want to find out what Rupert reveals and see all of the wonderful exclusive photos of him then don’t hesitate and pick up your copy of Blag magazine today! The magazine is available to purchase via Blag website. Click here! If you cannot purchase your copy from where you live, ICM will help you — read our guidelines here!

Note: Rupert’s publicity team has asked us not to post the photoshoot images online; we are sorry for the inconvenience, but we have to respect their wishes. Please purchase the magazine!
We have also been advised to inform other sites to please do the same and not post them online.

50 Comments to "Rupert Grint Featured In Blag Magazine!"

manda1
March 11th, 2009 at 4:16 PM

I understand completely! We can all wait until we have the magazine to see his pictures this is a special photoshoot and I respect not posting the pics! Some people doesn’t even have respect for him and post them anyways! I rather be surprised, thanks for informing us!

wickedjo
March 11th, 2009 at 4:21 PM

As always, ICM cjooses to respect Rupert’s publicity team (who I really hope can see the diferences within fandom). What else can I say? I’m proud to be a Rupert Grint fan, he deserves absolutely everything.

wickedjo
March 11th, 2009 at 4:22 PM

*chooses

TaoTao
March 11th, 2009 at 4:25 PM

We always abide by the wishes of anything Rupert’s people want. We’re always asking about whether things are appropriate or not. The Grints themselves know that they can e-mail us if they feel that something we have posted doesn’t belong. It’s sadly too bad about the other websites who cannot do the same.

Jo just received another e-mail confirming what we already told you.

Btw, how much do we love the Wild Target-ness? For our UK people, does ‘car part’ translate into a mechanic or something entirely different?

fleur
March 11th, 2009 at 4:26 PM

i cant have the magasine :(:( thats stupid they wont the photoshoot online, because, there is always some photoshoot of dan for example, or sometimes, you post some photoshoot of other magasines, so why not this one??? :(

March 11th, 2009 at 4:29 PM

Fleur, why can’t you?! Email us, and we can get you one! staff@rupert-grint.us
And we could post it, yes, but Rupert’s team asked us not to, so we respect that and won’t do it.

TaoTao
March 11th, 2009 at 4:39 PM

I know Fleur. I hate it too. But I think the difference is that the magazine is bi-annual and so I’m assuming higher sales help keep it functioning.

We always respect anything requested by Rupert. We always ask if there is anything they do not want on here, to tell us. They never have a problem. So I’m definitely going to respect the wishes of the people behind him.

fleur
March 11th, 2009 at 4:43 PM

well anyway, Karo and Tao, its ok, thank you very much for all, and for your reply… ::) but do you think rupert doesnt want, or its his publicist?
thanks a lotssss

TaoTao
March 11th, 2009 at 4:53 PM

Rupert probably doesn’t care either way. I can tell you that when I mentioned to Blag about it, they didn’t tell me that it was alright (so I know that it was not) and Rupert’s publicist told us specifically not to. So I’m guessing it’s both of those entities, and not Rupert. :)

fleur
March 11th, 2009 at 4:56 PM

kk, thanks Tao for your reply … :)

Jo
March 11th, 2009 at 5:07 PM

Yeah to anybody who read this, we aren’t trying to be unfair, we are just following the rules. Plus we want people to go out and buy the magazine so this is only helping Rupert!

gauri
March 11th, 2009 at 5:10 PM

i m frm india…& i cant have de magazine….!!
i want to buy it soooooooo badly…but i cant…!!
i dont think it will come out in india… :((

Jo
March 11th, 2009 at 5:12 PM

gauri email us staff@rupert-grint.us and we will help you get a copy of this!

Vanessa
March 11th, 2009 at 5:13 PM

This sucks though. I’m gonna have to wait until it’s released in the U.S, and who knows when that’s gonna be?!

Darn it! :(

talley
March 11th, 2009 at 5:14 PM

Yes, the bi-annual thing is probably the reason. When I told hubby about it he literally yelled, “bi-annual?! How the hell do they make money?” So that’s probably the reason.

DKG
March 11th, 2009 at 5:16 PM

Yaay, i will get the mag sometime soon!
Now waiting for the dude from the Papercut Shop to email me!

gauri
March 11th, 2009 at 5:24 PM

thanx Jo

gauri
March 11th, 2009 at 5:39 PM

mugglenet posted 6 pics..!!
he looks gorgeous..!! :Plol

March 11th, 2009 at 5:43 PM

Mugglenet shouldn’t have posted them, as said above! :/

March 11th, 2009 at 5:44 PM