icon112 February 9, 2009 2:17 PM–Your representatives from the Ice Cream Man website, staffers Jo and Karo and almost-staffer AJ, are sad that their time at the Berlin Film Festival, where Rupert Grint‘s new film Cherrybomb had its World Premiere, is almost over. Our work is still far from done, as we are still working on our coverage to bring all our surprises to you, our readers.

We would hereby like to say THANK YOU to Rupert Grint, Kim Nixon, Robbie Sheehan, Glenn Leyburn, Lisa Barros D’Sa, David Holmes, Helen Sloan, Conor, Sarah and everybody else from the Cherrybomb team for creating such a wonderful film! It was a huge pleasure meeting you all at the premiere!

Another THANK YOU goes to everyone working for the Berlin Film Festival, especially Claire Gascoyne, who arranged for us to be able to get access to the tickets and interview, and for being so incredibly cooperative!

We also want to thank Nigel Grint for the kind words of support for our site.  We hope the Grints all keep enjoying visiting ICM!

A huge THANK YOU for our staffers who stayed at home and did a wonderful job of keeping up with all the news for you, AND arranging so much stuff for us to make sure that our coverage would be great for you, the fans!

And last but most definitely not least, THANK YOU to everyone visiting Ice Cream Man and for this gobsmacking activity while we were gone! Rupert was blown away by the fact that we got more than 27,000 hits on our Cherrybomb forum thread last night alone! And over 4000 individual hits on our homepage! Thank you for your help, support and patience.

We will bring all of our coverage to you, but we hope you are willing to wait to enable us to make it as perfect as we can instead of rushing things.

After all: “Keep Calm and Carry On” (Thanks to Rupert for that message!)

43 Comments to "Thank You From Berlin"

Jayhost
February 9th, 2009 at 2:20 PM

Can I just say that these have been the most amazing two days EVER!! there is so much to talk about and learn and it’s amazing that Rupert’s family supports us. We all have something in common and it’s the love and dedication to that talented actor….RUPERT GRINT!!!!!

EruditeWitch aka Sam
February 9th, 2009 at 2:21 PM

Everyone did a MARVELOUS job at bringing us information on the film! I wish I could have been there. Financially yes. Medically…well my fetus says I can’t fly! I was so bummed (and really happy at the same tiem for obvious reasons), but you guys made my weekend at home special!

By having you guys do such a wonderful job, we were able to really enjoy Rupert’s work and support him on this exciting weekend!

Val
February 9th, 2009 at 2:33 PM

Awww and THANK YOU guys!!! YOu have done a wonderful job and not just this days but ALWAYS!! YOu really deserve all this success.
THank you very much for bringing all this for us the fans (by fans, lol), for making us smile so much that my cheeks hurt.
I LOVE ICM and of course the marvelous RUPERT GRINT!
THanks CB team, Berlinale Team and the Grints and… thank you RUPERT!! Amazing you are!

*clears happiness teary eyes*

suzeeq
February 9th, 2009 at 2:36 PM

Staff, I sent you a email.

Ivana
February 9th, 2009 at 2:38 PM

Will check now, Suzee!

Kirstin
February 9th, 2009 at 2:41 PM

thank you so much girls! you’ve done such a fantastic job with all of this, i’ve never been so excited in my life! and thanks to the cb crew for making all our rupert dreams come true in this movie ;D

Ki
February 9th, 2009 at 2:42 PM

GO TO THE CHERRYBOMB BUZZZ THREAD AT THE FORUM!!!

A video of Rupert and Kim being interview and the show some Cherrybomb clips!!!! HOLD SHIT!

Carlotta
February 9th, 2009 at 2:44 PM

You’re grat, you’re great site, Rupert, the directors and Cherrybomb’s cast was fantastic, the event was amazing, the Premiere too, all was very beautiful, I was so exiting for everyone, I’m still exiting, thank you to all, to all staff, to everyone, really! I I have followed and have been updated thanks to you, Kiss from Italy, Always an eye on you ;)

PS: sorry for my bad english xD :)

manda1
February 9th, 2009 at 2:46 PM

what page is it on?

Ki
February 9th, 2009 at 2:47 PM

Don’t worry, Ivana is putting up a new post right now!!! EEEK!

starryeyed
February 9th, 2009 at 2:48 PM

I can’t find the link! *cries*

Jayhost
February 9th, 2009 at 2:49 PM

What? Did I miss something!!! I hope not…

manda1
February 9th, 2009 at 2:49 PM

thanks guys! I can’t wait!

Ivana
February 9th, 2009 at 2:53 PM

New post!!!! Omfg!!!! You may comment here!!! Squeeee!

suzeeq
February 9th, 2009 at 2:55 PM

Staff, I emailed you-again. lol

Marisol
February 9th, 2009 at 2:58 PM

HOLY CRAAAAAP! I love the accent! & his face when they’re going into the club, so damn sexy!

FugitiveStar
February 9th, 2009 at 3:01 PM

Oh, MY GOD!! The accent! He looks gorgeous, especially when he says he “frickin’ hate you sometimes!”

And his arms!!! Oh…off to watch again….

AJ
February 9th, 2009 at 3:03 PM

Hey guys!!!!!

Oh, it´s been amazing here in Germany. We had a great time, and I think we´ve so REALLY great stuff coming your way. I know, it seems like you are waiting forever. BUT BELIEVE ME, you are in for some mad treats.

NOW, we´ve got to step away for a bit, or I will be mad that I came all this way and don´t have anything to take back home that says Germany!!!!!!

Bilius
February 9th, 2009 at 3:06 PM

I love the set of his mouth when he says, “Depends, what else do you want?” Eeep! Nice clip. I love how she teases him so slightly and easily.

Ivana
February 9th, 2009 at 3:07 PM

OMFG that video! And I’m going to be watching this mothafukkin movie in less than two weeks!!! *faints*

Bilius
February 9th, 2009 at 3:08 PM

AJ, did you get proof for your supervisor?? A photo of the hug, perhaps? Charmed and blessed is your life :) Thank you.

mollywobbles
February 9th, 2009 at 3:10 PM

Thank you ladies for being so amazing!

Thank you to the Grints for being awesome.

Thank you to Rupert for being so freaking fantastic to his fans. :D

I think it bears repeating:

[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/2vn0s49.gif[/img]

FugitiveStar
February 9th, 2009 at 3:11 PM

God, he’s just beautiful.

That accent coming out of his mouth is even sexier than I could have imagined.

But even more amazing, is how he DOES totally become this whole other person. Watching Malachy and then watching Rupert in the interview, you can see how he totally transforms in his role. He’s fucking brilliant!!!

FugitiveStar
February 9th, 2009 at 3:16 PM

Yes, thanks and big virtual hugs to everybody at ICM for making this an incredible two days. Thanks to all the CB team for being so generous with their time and for bringing us this film. I cannot WAIT to finally see it!!

suzeeq
February 9th, 2009 at 3:17 PM

You all crashed on me. lol I couldn’t get on for like 20 minutes.

manda1
February 9th, 2009 at 3:19 PM

I cant see it I have dial up internet and I can’t see it it’s so damn slow!

Bilius
February 9th, 2009 at 3:20 PM

Can anyone identify the screaming head on his t-shirt?

manda1
February 9th, 2009 at 3:20 PM

it doesnt want to work it may take me to next week until I can here it my friend has high speed

starryeyed
February 9th, 2009 at 3:22 PM

Love his Irish accent <33333333 He does it brilliantly.

I really like Kim!

manda1
February 9th, 2009 at 3:23 PM

are you going to download it on windows media player I can get it better that way

starryeyed
February 9th, 2009 at 3:27 PM

Bilius – It looks like a David Shrigley print, but I’m not sure…

FugitiveStar
February 9th, 2009 at 3:29 PM

“That depends. What else d’you want?”

You, baby! Just YOU!!

Rupert being a straight up flirt is so sexy I think my brain is about to explode. How am I gonna handle the whole movie?

manda1
February 9th, 2009 at 3:33 PM

I’m dying to see it but can’t it sucks I want to see this!

Ki
February 9th, 2009 at 3:35 PM

I’m ripping the video at this moment. I’ll have it up on youtube soon. I love the clip of Mal & Luke kicking down the door!!!

Ivana
February 9th, 2009 at 3:39 PM

Comments open now! I’m adding downloadable version to our media section, but it takes ages to upload, the video is huge! But I didn’t want to downsize it. :)

manda1
February 9th, 2009 at 3:44 PM

I can’t wait to see usually when its on windows media player it takes about an hour to download but on the german website its not downloading at all I’ll wait for the video I can’t wait to see it

Blackcatwitch
February 9th, 2009 at 3:48 PM

I’m on cloud level 9! this have been some of the most excited days for a very long time, thanks to these wonderful Rupert- and Cherrybomb news.
thank you ICM-staff SO so much.

millas
February 9th, 2009 at 3:53 PM

Hot and wonderful Rupert and amazing interview, intresting movie with a great cast, freaky sexy accent, Rupert with stubble, beautiful ICM-staff.

Just Love it All so much!

Carolyn
February 9th, 2009 at 4:05 PM

That interview was the bomb! I love how he automatically laughs when Kim does. And the clips from CB, he DOES become that character. My GOD! He’s AMAZING!!! It’s like I was watching something I’ve never seen before from him. I didn’t even see Rupert. God! He’s BRILLIANT!

Veronica
February 9th, 2009 at 4:18 PM

Yaaaaay,thank you guys for everything! :D ICM rocks! :D \o/

emusic free trial
July 30th, 2013 at 11:38 AM

I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is needed to get setup? I’m assuming having a blog like yours
would cost a pretty penny? I’m not very web savvy so I’m not
100% certain. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Appreciate it

true nutrition coupon
October 7th, 2013 at 4:55 AM

This excellent website definitely has all the info I needed concerning this subject and didn’t know who to ask.

build a website click here
January 31st, 2014 at 6:01 AM

Hi to every body, it’s my first go to see of this webpage; this weblog consists of remarkable and genuinely
excellent data for visitors.

« Older CommentsNewer Comments »