icon112 Thank You From BerlinFebruary 9, 2009 2:17 PM–Your representatives from the Ice Cream Man website, staffers Jo and Karo and almost-staffer AJ, are sad that their time at the Berlin Film Festival, where Rupert Grint‘s new film Cherrybomb had its World Premiere, is almost over. Our work is still far from done, as we are still working on our coverage to bring all our surprises to you, our readers.

We would hereby like to say THANK YOU to Rupert Grint, Kim Nixon, Robbie Sheehan, Glenn Leyburn, Lisa Barros D’Sa, David Holmes, Helen Sloan, Conor, Sarah and everybody else from the Cherrybomb team for creating such a wonderful film! It was a huge pleasure meeting you all at the premiere!

Another THANK YOU goes to everyone working for the Berlin Film Festival, especially Claire Gascoyne, who arranged for us to be able to get access to the tickets and interview, and for being so incredibly cooperative!

We also want to thank Nigel Grint for the kind words of support for our site.  We hope the Grints all keep enjoying visiting ICM!

A huge THANK YOU for our staffers who stayed at home and did a wonderful job of keeping up with all the news for you, AND arranging so much stuff for us to make sure that our coverage would be great for you, the fans!

And last but most definitely not least, THANK YOU to everyone visiting Ice Cream Man and for this gobsmacking activity while we were gone! Rupert was blown away by the fact that we got more than 27,000 hits on our Cherrybomb forum thread last night alone! And over 4000 individual hits on our homepage! Thank you for your help, support and patience.

We will bring all of our coverage to you, but we hope you are willing to wait to enable us to make it as perfect as we can instead of rushing things.

After all: “Keep Calm and Carry On” (Thanks to Rupert for that message!)

43 Comments to "Thank You From Berlin"

February 9th, 2009 at 2:20 PM

Can I just say that these have been the most amazing two days EVER!! there is so much to talk about and learn and it’s amazing that Rupert’s family supports us. We all have something in common and it’s the love and dedication to that talented actor….RUPERT GRINT!!!!!

EruditeWitch aka Sam
February 9th, 2009 at 2:21 PM

Everyone did a MARVELOUS job at bringing us information on the film! I wish I could have been there. Financially yes. Medically…well my fetus says I can’t fly! I was so bummed (and really happy at the same tiem for obvious reasons), but you guys made my weekend at home special!

By having you guys do such a wonderful job, we were able to really enjoy Rupert’s work and support him on this exciting weekend!

February 9th, 2009 at 2:33 PM

Awww and THANK YOU guys!!! YOu have done a wonderful job and not just this days but ALWAYS!! YOu really deserve all this success.
THank you very much for bringing all this for us the fans (by fans, lol), for making us smile so much that my cheeks hurt.
I LOVE ICM and of course the marvelous RUPERT GRINT!
THanks CB team, Berlinale Team and the Grints and… thank you RUPERT!! Amazing you are!

*clears happiness teary eyes*

February 9th, 2009 at 2:36 PM

Staff, I sent you a email.

February 9th, 2009 at 2:38 PM

Will check now, Suzee!

February 9th, 2009 at 2:41 PM

thank you so much girls! you’ve done such a fantastic job with all of this, i’ve never been so excited in my life! and thanks to the cb crew for making all our rupert dreams come true in this movie ;D

February 9th, 2009 at 2:42 PM

A video of Rupert and Kim being interview and the show some Cherrybomb clips!!!! HOLD SHIT!

February 9th, 2009 at 2:44 PM

You’re grat, you’re great site, Rupert, the directors and Cherrybomb’s cast was fantastic, the event was amazing, the Premiere too, all was very beautiful, I was so exiting for everyone, I’m still exiting, thank you to all, to all staff, to everyone, really! I I have followed and have been updated thanks to you, Kiss from Italy, Always an eye on you 😉

PS: sorry for my bad english xD 🙂

February 9th, 2009 at 2:46 PM

what page is it on?

February 9th, 2009 at 2:47 PM

Don’t worry, Ivana is putting up a new post right now!!! EEEK!

February 9th, 2009 at 2:48 PM

I can’t find the link! *cries*

February 9th, 2009 at 2:49 PM

What? Did I miss something!!! I hope not…

February 9th, 2009 at 2:49 PM

thanks guys! I can’t wait!

February 9th, 2009 at 2:53 PM

New post!!!! Omfg!!!! You may comment here!!! Squeeee!

February 9th, 2009 at 2:55 PM

Staff, I emailed you-again. lol

February 9th, 2009 at 2:58 PM

HOLY CRAAAAAP! I love the accent! & his face when they’re going into the club, so damn sexy!

February 9th, 2009 at 3:01 PM

Oh, MY GOD!! The accent! He looks gorgeous, especially when he says he “frickin’ hate you sometimes!”

And his arms!!! Oh…off to watch again….

February 9th, 2009 at 3:03 PM

Hey guys!!!!!

Oh, it´s been amazing here in Germany. We had a great time, and I think we´ve so REALLY great stuff coming your way. I know, it seems like you are waiting forever. BUT BELIEVE ME, you are in for some mad treats.

NOW, we´ve got to step away for a bit, or I will be mad that I came all this way and don´t have anything to take back home that says Germany!!!!!!

February 9th, 2009 at 3:06 PM

I love the set of his mouth when he says, “Depends, what else do you want?” Eeep! Nice clip. I love how she teases him so slightly and easily.

February 9th, 2009 at 3:07 PM

OMFG that video! And I’m going to be watching this mothafukkin movie in less than two weeks!!! *faints*

Newer Comments »