Rupert Grint Attends The World Premiere Of Cherrybomb!

cbnews1

February 8, 2009, 12:29 PM–Rupert Grint‘s latest movie Cherrybomb has just had its world premiere in Berlin! We have been bringing you goodies all day long, and right now we are awaiting Jo, Karo and AJ to go online and share all the exclusives with us! As I have noted below, Tao is creating an OPEN SPOILERS THREAD in the forum for everyone to see! Of course we are expecting MAJOR SPOILERS, so you get in at your own risk! 😉

What a day this has been, we have broken all records with the number of users online! While we wait, you guys have fun with our goodies: Cherrybomb Reviews, tons of MQ and HQ pictures of Rupert Grint, Kimberley Nixon, Robert Sheehan and the rest of the CB team in our gallery, ICM Live Ticker in case you have missed anything, etc!

UPDATE: The ICM girls are in!!!! To read the Cherrybomb spoilers thread, click here! Warning: MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!
And feel free to ask the girls anything you want to know about Cherrybomb/Rupert/Berlinale/anything! If you are not a forum member, just sign in and I will approve you immediately!

UPDATE 2: We have just added dozens of new MQ pics, view them here until we upload HQs!

UPDATE 3: While our girls are busy answering your questions LIVE IN THE FORUM, I should let you know that they have HQ video and audio and hundreds of pics from today’s premiere and Q&A!!! They will upload them as soon as these 159 people who are currently in the forum allow them to breathe!!!

UPDATE 4: We now have high quality promos of the latest images released from the CB team. View them: Mal & Michelle in bed : Luke & Michelle

UPDATE 5: We are steadily adding more pics for your viewing pleasure. There are 10 more you may not have seen starting here! More on the way, so stick around! NOTE: You can now view more HQ photos thanks to Oclumencia here and here

UPDATE 6: Tired of looking at pics? Of course you’re not, you may view a few more,  starting here.

UPDATE 7: While we wait for our HQ video and audio from the Berlin festival, you can watch some of it here thanks to Euge! We’ve also added more HQ pics thanks to Oclumencia! (Click above links for them!)

Note: Completely off topic, for those who care, an HBP snippet from Regal Cinemas can be view here! Thanks Lilly!

115 Comments to "Rupert Grint Attends The World Premiere Of Cherrybomb!"

ella8701
February 8th, 2009 at 10:13 PM

can u credit me for the utube vid?
thanks
🙂
huggge fan of the site
😀

Cookimonstress
February 8th, 2009 at 10:25 PM

abiut the Youtube vid- I like how Rupert refers to the love scene as “that scene” and then giggles! LOL! He’s so cute!

evie
February 8th, 2009 at 11:23 PM

They booted me off the computer, demanding food and such mundane things, plus they wanted to do things on the pc that are completely non-Rupert related! The nerve!

It’s ok, it’s been a bit quiet here for now anyway, so I’m happy I relented to them people, did my good deed – spreeding the love, see?

I wanna know too at what time is everything to go down tomorrow? I’ll probably be late anyway, but its good to have a plan, so I hear said. Or humm, let me check out the Cherrybomb Berlin Fest banner again, I think I saw something mentioned there. Ok, thanks again for a lovely day. Get a good nights sleep and see ya tomorrow.

evie
February 8th, 2009 at 11:29 PM

That wasn’t it, in case anyone reads my comment and is interested, but I know I saw some kind of schedule at some point talking about today and tomorrow. Huh. Oh well someone will answer the question soon, I’m sure.

Michelle
February 8th, 2009 at 11:31 PM

TAO, are you still around? Or did you run out of Amp and pass out from exhaustion? lol

I emailed you!!!

evie
February 8th, 2009 at 11:35 PM

Found it, it was a news post a few post down

“Then, the following day (Monday), there will be two round-table interviews: one of them with the actors, the other one with the pair of directors. The schedule is as follows: Rupert Grint and Kimberley Nixon will answer the journalists’ questions from 14:50 CET, and after that, from 15:15 CET onwards, Glenn Leyburn and Lisa Barros D’Sa will take over. As you can see, the schedule is pretty tight, but have no worries – our very own Jo will be there and, knowing her, she will ask everything you’ve ever wanted to know!”

Seems like everyone is to bed, all knackered from today adrenaline rush, refueling for tomorrow 🙂

Michelle
February 8th, 2009 at 11:44 PM

Hey everybody! Ivana’s in bed(it’s almost 5 am where she is), and Tao’s MIA. She’s probably asleep. Anyways, if you guys have something to share/scoop/whatever, either holler at me here or PM me in the forums!

Michelle
February 8th, 2009 at 11:46 PM

Or you can email the site or my personal email: chelle19781@yahoo.com

paxiel
February 9th, 2009 at 1:39 AM

My mind is all just boggled out with all the pics and news we’ve been getting from the premiere today! Even before the page came up I was giggling in a most undignified manner, hehe!

Thanks so much for this girls, you do an awesome job!

Himera
February 9th, 2009 at 1:48 AM

“Note: Completely off topic, for those who care, an HBP snippet from Regal Cinemas can be view here! ”

Lol)) definitely nobody on the site cares about it this today))

Himera
February 9th, 2009 at 1:55 AM

But still Ron’s parts are great!

Michelle
February 9th, 2009 at 2:04 AM

Thanks Paxiel! And we enjoy bringing it to you! And we’re all a little discombobulated ourselves, some of us were on our computers for 10 hours or better yesterday!

But I’m sure their will be just as many goodies coming today. Guranteed! 😉

evie
February 9th, 2009 at 2:40 AM

Huh, all the action happened at the Cherrybomb spoiler thread of course! Duh.

Just wanted to say that because of the comment I made earlier about not having missed anything. Glad I did go by there *sighsgrincontent*

Though to be a bit fair to me, I probably meant the video and audio. But this way is better because there is so much more to come! Yeepee!

Goodnight Michelle, I was gonna PM you before but I took a detour 😛 and well ya know. Now I must sleep, but the morning will soon be here.

Anonymous
February 9th, 2009 at 11:33 AM

nice job

paxiel
February 9th, 2009 at 8:54 PM

“And we’re all a little discombobulated ourselves, some of us were on our computers for 10 hours or better yesterday!”
-Michelle

Oh no, you poor things! Make sure you get some sleep, I’m sure everyone here has earned it.

« Older Comments