Rupert Grint Attends The World Premiere Of Cherrybomb!

February 8, 2009, 12:29 PM–Rupert Grint‘s latest movie Cherrybomb has just had its world premiere in Berlin! We have been bringing you goodies all day long, and right now we are awaiting Jo, Karo and AJ to go online and share all the exclusives with us! As I have noted below, Tao is creating an OPEN SPOILERS THREAD in the forum for everyone to see! Of course we are expecting MAJOR SPOILERS, so you get in at your own risk! 😉

What a day this has been, we have broken all records with the number of users online! While we wait, you guys have fun with our goodies: Cherrybomb Reviews, tons of MQ and HQ pictures of Rupert Grint, Kimberley Nixon, Robert Sheehan and the rest of the CB team in our gallery, ICM Live Ticker in case you have missed anything, etc!

UPDATE: The ICM girls are in!!!! To read the Cherrybomb spoilers thread, click here! Warning: MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!
And feel free to ask the girls anything you want to know about Cherrybomb/Rupert/Berlinale/anything! If you are not a forum member, just sign in and I will approve you immediately!

UPDATE 2: We have just added dozens of new MQ pics, view them here until we upload HQs!

UPDATE 3: While our girls are busy answering your questions LIVE IN THE FORUM, I should let you know that they have HQ video and audio and hundreds of pics from today’s premiere and Q&A!!! They will upload them as soon as these 159 people who are currently in the forum allow them to breathe!!!

UPDATE 4: We now have high quality promos of the latest images released from the CB team. View them: Mal & Michelle in bed : Luke & Michelle

UPDATE 5: We are steadily adding more pics for your viewing pleasure. There are 10 more you may not have seen starting here! More on the way, so stick around! NOTE: You can now view more HQ photos thanks to Oclumencia here and here

UPDATE 6: Tired of looking at pics? Of course you’re not, you may view a few more,  starting here.

UPDATE 7: While we wait for our HQ video and audio from the Berlin festival, you can watch some of it here thanks to Euge! We’ve also added more HQ pics thanks to Oclumencia! (Click above links for them!)

Note: Completely off topic, for those who care, an HBP snippet from Regal Cinemas can be view here! Thanks Lilly!

115 Comments to "Rupert Grint Attends The World Premiere Of Cherrybomb!"

February 8th, 2009 at 3:13 PM

I wish I got an autograph that would be cool to have

February 8th, 2009 at 3:19 PM

Lilly congrats! You are so talented, I’m glad that Rupert got a chance to see your work!

February 8th, 2009 at 3:21 PM

What time are the other screenings girls? You said that you’re going to see the movie again. I wish I could see it

February 8th, 2009 at 3:28 PM

I can’t believe you did girl!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All of you!!! Thank you so much for remember my dream!!

I can’t stop crying!!!

Not only for what you did for me, but for your gesture!
So far away from home, in front of our boy, and still had the great heart to remind of me!!

I don’t know what to say, the tears are running!
Thank you is not enough!

After got to know better about his face looking at it… 😀
Cryinggggggggg of HAPPINESS HERE!!!!

IT HAS A SOUL!!!!!!!!

February 8th, 2009 at 3:31 PM

How tall is Rupert did you measure him? What size shoe does he wear?

February 8th, 2009 at 3:33 PM

Hey Lily! this has happened for three reasons:
1 Rupert is so down to earth that he really appreciates his fans.
2 the girls were very thoughtful because you are a great Rupes fan
3 and mainly because you have showed us so much dedication with your beautiful drawings that you TOTALLY deserve it!!!!!

February 8th, 2009 at 3:38 PM

Tao what do we do next? I need to be getting home girl, been stuck in the library all day. Can I go home? Will help with the video and audio later!

February 8th, 2009 at 3:38 PM

Lilly! I’m so happy for you!!! 😀 *hugs*

And yeah, this place is definitely more than just a fan site. It’s a community. We’re all friends here!

February 8th, 2009 at 3:42 PM

I think we’ve pretty much got everything, Ivana… it doesn’t seem like anything else is coming out. And if it does, I think I can handle it as long as it’s not the right click…

Jo, Karo and AJ
February 8th, 2009 at 3:42 PM

We will try to get it up or some of it tonight but understand we have loads to share and we dont want to post it all at once plus right now we need a break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we will be back later for any additional questions and we will be working on this all week for you, dont forget we have even more with rupert tomorrow so it has just begun!!!!!!!

February 8th, 2009 at 3:45 PM

I’ve been on the computer since 9 this morning until 2:50 this afternoon, I’m afraid I’ll miss something good happening I’m wondering what kind of questions he answered since it was only 20 minutes

February 8th, 2009 at 3:46 PM

Thanks a lot girls!!!! YOU RULE!!!!!
I’m gonna add that Laura’s banner tomorrow!!!!

February 8th, 2009 at 3:46 PM

what time is everything tomorrow girls? the same time as today?

February 8th, 2009 at 3:47 PM

how do you add avatars and everything on the forums I don’t have anything just my name how do I do it?

February 8th, 2009 at 3:50 PM

Ty so much i am speachless im so happy your doing htis for us i just wish cherry bomb was in theatures in florida WE love you rupert!!!!

February 8th, 2009 at 3:51 PM

^ This

February 8th, 2009 at 3:56 PM

This has been a great day, thank all at ICM for making it so. I haven’t had a day of Rupert in so long, I so needed it, and you’ve given it to us and then some. You all rock, those abroad, you must be tired and yet you took the time to update for the francy and rabid fans (thank you very much), and those manning the home station, keeping everything organized and all the pictures, you are the best!! That’s why Rupert knew he was dealing with ICM even if you didn’t mention it (that btw is mindblowing).

And bravo AJ for Lilly’s gift! Congrats Lilly, did you catch your breath yet?

February 8th, 2009 at 3:57 PM

I just wanna give a BIG THANKS to everyone involved with ICM. The girls over at Berlin, the gals over here trying to keep up. You’ve just a huge amount of work into all of this just to give us, the fans, the best of the best.

February 8th, 2009 at 3:59 PM

There are so many pics! I am dizzy!

February 8th, 2009 at 4:00 PM

manda1 I think you have to go to the User CP page, the tab is at the top of the forum page, there you can edit your account. I think. That’s what I’m gonna do right now too, so I hope I’m right!

« Older CommentsNewer Comments »