Rupert Grint Attends The World Premiere Of Cherrybomb!

cbnews1

February 8, 2009, 12:29 PM–Rupert Grint‘s latest movie Cherrybomb has just had its world premiere in Berlin! We have been bringing you goodies all day long, and right now we are awaiting Jo, Karo and AJ to go online and share all the exclusives with us! As I have noted below, Tao is creating an OPEN SPOILERS THREAD in the forum for everyone to see! Of course we are expecting MAJOR SPOILERS, so you get in at your own risk! 😉

What a day this has been, we have broken all records with the number of users online! While we wait, you guys have fun with our goodies: Cherrybomb Reviews, tons of MQ and HQ pictures of Rupert Grint, Kimberley Nixon, Robert Sheehan and the rest of the CB team in our gallery, ICM Live Ticker in case you have missed anything, etc!

UPDATE: The ICM girls are in!!!! To read the Cherrybomb spoilers thread, click here! Warning: MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!
And feel free to ask the girls anything you want to know about Cherrybomb/Rupert/Berlinale/anything! If you are not a forum member, just sign in and I will approve you immediately!

UPDATE 2: We have just added dozens of new MQ pics, view them here until we upload HQs!

UPDATE 3: While our girls are busy answering your questions LIVE IN THE FORUM, I should let you know that they have HQ video and audio and hundreds of pics from today’s premiere and Q&A!!! They will upload them as soon as these 159 people who are currently in the forum allow them to breathe!!!

UPDATE 4: We now have high quality promos of the latest images released from the CB team. View them: Mal & Michelle in bed : Luke & Michelle

UPDATE 5: We are steadily adding more pics for your viewing pleasure. There are 10 more you may not have seen starting here! More on the way, so stick around! NOTE: You can now view more HQ photos thanks to Oclumencia here and here

UPDATE 6: Tired of looking at pics? Of course you’re not, you may view a few more,  starting here.

UPDATE 7: While we wait for our HQ video and audio from the Berlin festival, you can watch some of it here thanks to Euge! We’ve also added more HQ pics thanks to Oclumencia! (Click above links for them!)

Note: Completely off topic, for those who care, an HBP snippet from Regal Cinemas can be view here! Thanks Lilly!

115 Comments to "Rupert Grint Attends The World Premiere Of Cherrybomb!"

February 8th, 2009 at 1:52 PM

LOL Maybe we should let them breathe so we can get the other stuff. 😛

suzeeq
February 8th, 2009 at 1:56 PM

There are more pictures in WENN. I don’t know if you all seen them.

Ivana
February 8th, 2009 at 2:02 PM

I’ve added them suz, and Michelle is uploading some HQs now!!!

Jo, Karo and AJ
February 8th, 2009 at 2:04 PM

You are very welcome and this is not even half of what we got for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We love you!

manda1
February 8th, 2009 at 2:07 PM

Thanks girls you are the best!!! You are doing so much for us fans!!!

Christine
February 8th, 2009 at 2:09 PM

I need to see this movie !!

Lilly
February 8th, 2009 at 2:26 PM

Don’t know if you posted this HQ because I´m in the forum!!
Enock sent me the link now:

M
February 8th, 2009 at 2:29 PM

I like this site, i check it often for the Rupert news. I won’t read the spoilers because it takes away enjoying the film. I know some people love them but i guarantee these spoilers will spread and then even less people will go to watch the movie which will disappointing for Rupert.

Malene
February 8th, 2009 at 2:32 PM

Thank you so much girls for all that hard work – it’s been a long day, but it’s been absolutely fantastic 😀

Ivana
February 8th, 2009 at 2:34 PM

Tao will you go get these high-res, you can upload them much faster than me!

Jo, Karo and AJ
February 8th, 2009 at 2:35 PM

M, we’re not posting the spoilrs here, so anyone who doesn’t want to be spoiled won’t be.
This film is AMAZING, and even when you know what happens, you can still appreciate the absolutely BRILLIANT visual aspects of the film! Glenn Leyburn used to be a graphic artist, and this film is so artsy, it`s great!

aquarian
February 8th, 2009 at 2:48 PM

I just finished looking at the pictures, and it seems like the new trio 🙂 had a great time today. Like they were thrilled to be there meeting the fans, giving autographs, etc! I hoped they all get many accolades for their performances in this film.

Jo, Karo and AJ
February 8th, 2009 at 2:53 PM

The three of them were awesome. Rupert was sexy *groan*, Kim was incredibly sweet and beautiful, and Robbie is such a funny bloke, he made us crack up so much! Robbie gave AJ the microphone! They were all great!
Both as actors and on the red carpety carpet!

francaise3
February 8th, 2009 at 2:55 PM

Cant wait for the videos girls!!! You rock!!!!

manda1
February 8th, 2009 at 2:57 PM

How did Rupert smell girls? Did you control yourself Jo? LOL!

aquarian
February 8th, 2009 at 3:01 PM

Was Rupert comfortable with the questions? I know he gets bored of answering the same old same old all of the time, but today he seemed so happy and confident in the pics.

And lol at AJ getting the mike, did yall get a pic of that ? :p

Malene
February 8th, 2009 at 3:05 PM

hehe francaise3, I just posted that in the picture thread 🙂 It’s such an adorable picture

manda1
February 8th, 2009 at 3:06 PM

There’s 85 people now in the forum it’s reducing some

Jo, Karo and AJ
February 8th, 2009 at 3:09 PM

It was tooo cold to smell him but I got a nice warm hug from him which was yum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And so did the other girls too because Rupert is sweet and wonderful like that.

And we said sth about “ICM” and he replied with “Ice Cream Man”

AJ: I saw on the forum Lilly that you wanted your picture signed sooooooo I got Rupert to sign it and he was impressed your bloodless Malachy drawing and I will be sending it to you provided I get home safely!!!

« Older CommentsNewer Comments »