Cherrybomb Soundtrack Update; First Exclusive Track!

January 11th, 2009 3:30 AM: Last year we reported that the rock Irish band the Twinkranes were one of the first reported to be featured on the “Cherrybomb” soundtrack.  Their music gave us a bit of insight into the whole vibe and mood of Cherrybomb. We are now excited to share with you the first exclusive song that will be featured on the soundtrack by another Ireland indie band Cashier No. 9 .  The song is titled “Goodbye Friend”. Remember that Cherrybomb has an ongoing theme so many of us have speculated this track could mean the end of a friendship? You decide. Click here to visit Cashier No. 9’s myspace to listen to the song and feel free to share your thoughts and opinions about it with us in the comments!

~Many thanks to Laura~

37 Comments to "Cherrybomb Soundtrack Update; First Exclusive Track!"

January 11th, 2009 at 4:18 PM

me too. But I’m more interested in the cd than the cover.

TaoTao
January 11th, 2009 at 4:34 PM

I didn’t say we did, but I’m going to want it I’m sure.

January 11th, 2009 at 4:47 PM

You know what, they’re currently playing the Switzerland version of CoS in German TV.

FugitiveStar
January 11th, 2009 at 4:57 PM

You should know, the LA Times Sneak Peeks was no big deal. No new pics except for that profile trio shot, and even that one was smaller and had Emma cropped out. The article was this interview with Broadbent
here, and featured that promo shot of Slughorn handing Harry the vial of Felix.

TaoTao
January 11th, 2009 at 5:04 PM

I honestly didn’t think it’d be much different, but I thought there was a chance that we’d see a larger version. But then maybe the WB will come through for us and give us a HQ version of that shot. 🙂

Ivana
January 11th, 2009 at 5:06 PM

Thanks anyway Soph!

FugitiveStar
January 11th, 2009 at 6:12 PM

Sorry, guys, I wish it was more, too.

What use is it living in the “Entertainment Capitol of the World” when we can’t even get a decent exclusive?

KC
January 11th, 2009 at 10:11 PM

cherrybomb trailer, oh cherrybomb trailer. Where are thou cherrybomb trailer??? 🙁

AJ
January 11th, 2009 at 10:47 PM

Ohhhh, Broadbent said “blockbuster” (or was quoted as saying it, who knows… and the writer said ti too…

Don’t let certain folks here you say that, you’ll catch a beatdown!!!!

Hehehehehe…..

FugitiveStar
January 11th, 2009 at 10:55 PM

I was going through the lists of all the movies they had for the coming year in that Sneak Peeks and have to admit, I was holding my breath hoping Cherrybomb or Wild Target would be included. No such luck, though.

Jo
January 11th, 2009 at 10:58 PM

Do what AJ? What you talking about?

Michelle
January 12th, 2009 at 12:46 AM

I LOVE being turned on to new music, and CN9 is no different! I’m doing the same thing, Jo, trying to make a short clip of CB in my head with this song playing. lol

Cookimonstress
January 12th, 2009 at 12:51 AM

That was great! Thanks, Laura! My heart kind of lept when I saw this because at first I thought it was gonna say that the trailer was out. :(…*sigh* Oh well…

Jo
January 12th, 2009 at 1:12 AM

Yeah Cashier NO. 9 is now on Cherrybomb’s myspace top friends. Those guys need to enable Goodbye Friend on their profile so we can play it damn it!

Aida
January 12th, 2009 at 2:01 PM

Hi there!
Goooosh I luuv Cashier no. 9 music! unfortunately it cant be downloaded for a Myspace playlist. grrr…lol
but also listen to another song from the soundtrack.. and if you can, all the songs from the band
the band is called The Vendetta Suite and the track is called Della Notte-.. but all their music is really cool!

Jo
January 12th, 2009 at 3:38 PM

Thanks Aida!

Jo
January 12th, 2009 at 3:40 PM

Aida can you email me? staff@rupert-grint.us

« Older Comments