December 24th, 2008 10:01 AM Firstly have a Merry Christmas. It’s the 24th and we are all waiting to open and give away gifts along with love. We staffers from ICM hope that all your wishes comes true. As an extra little Christmas gift from Santa we have an article that mentions Rupert Grint’s next upcoming film Cherrybomb officially being selected for Berlinale. There’s nothing new mentioned in the article, but with the words from Louise Ryan comes a picture of Robert Sheehan (Luke). This picture is interesting to discuss as you will notice Luke’s bloody knuckles and sad face when you view it in our gallery here. Feel free to speculate about the reason for his appearance in the spoiler thread at our forums.

And if you just entered ICM, make sure you don’t miss our interview with the graphic maker from “Cherrybomb” Brian Philip Davis.

Irish Film Cherrybomb Officially Selected for Berlinale Film Festival
20/12/2008

The Irish film Cherrybomb directed by Lisa Barros D’Sa and Glenn Leyburn has officially been selected to screen along with five other titles in the Generation 14 plus of the renowned Berlinale Film Festival in February 2009.

Starring Robert Sheehan, Rupert Grint and Kimberley Nixon it tells the story of three teenagers who embark on a wild weekend of drink, drugs, shop-lifting and stealing cars. But what starts out as a game turns deadly serious when they discover the wild ride they’ve set in motion won’t let them get off.

Cherrybomb which was produced by Michael Casey, Mark Huffman and Brian Kirk for Generator Entertainment, Octagon Films, and Green Park Films with funding from Bord Scanna nhEireann/the Irish Film Board (IFB), Northern Ireland Screen, BCI and BBC NI and sales being handled by The Little Film Company. Cherrybomb was filmed in Northern Ireland and developed with the support of the IFB.

Source: Irish Film Board

85 Comments to "Rupert Grint’s Co-star Robert Sheehan Pictured In an Article About Cherrybomb Heading To Berlinale"

Laura
December 24th, 2008 at 4:29 AM

*gives Lukie a hug*

Sarin
December 24th, 2008 at 4:30 AM

Noooo!!! You bloody bastard! 😛

Merry Christmas everyone!

Kailey
December 24th, 2008 at 4:47 AM

Cool t-shirt.

AJ
December 24th, 2008 at 5:16 AM

If you look at the pic with Luke and Malachy (Luchy), his knuckles are bloody. So, that may have taken place after the “beatdown.”

I thought that the times the articles were posted would reflect the time the person is in.

It’s only 5:17 am here, so I have to watch out for that.

AJ
December 24th, 2008 at 5:19 AM

*after looking at the sad picture*

Ohhhh, Blondie!!!

I want some happy pics now….They are both so sad. In there pics…

Awww, they miss each other, hehehehehehe… IDK

francaise3
December 24th, 2008 at 6:28 AM

yeih for all the news!!! and the trailer will be here soon! I just feel it!!! and when its here.. I dont know… I will go CRAAAAAZY!

Val
December 24th, 2008 at 6:39 AM

Oh WOW …. first I want to congratulate you ICM staff for getting that awesome interview!!! This movie.. wow.. is going to be so cool.

And awww.. Luke looks sad and happing a deep thought.. I wonder what happened there!!

And last bue not least.. HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE AND CHRISTMAS!! I hope you have a great tie with your family/friends. ( this includes you too Rupert)
Its also my BDAY today!! Hug me please!! lol woohoo! Im spending the day with people I met last week but they are very nice, Im staying in London until monday so its a cross of feeligns.. so happy but a bit sad for being away.
Anyways… GIRLS… I really love you, I may not comment a lot but Im always looking at you… lol… thanks for all the smiles. Have a happy day..

francaise3
December 24th, 2008 at 6:59 AM

Happy birthday Val!

And I also wanted to say huge thanks to all the girls here making my day every day with Rupert goodies and great company!!! Merry Xmas! Next year is gonna ROCK!!!

dove
December 24th, 2008 at 7:11 AM

Happy birthday Val! Sucks to have a birthday next to Christmas, I can sympathize with ya :)

Awwwwwww Look looks so distraught. Wonder what happened.

Ivana
December 24th, 2008 at 8:04 AM

Happy birthday Val! Have a good one! Too bad we can’t meet this time, but there will be lots of opportunities in the future!
And if I’m not mistaken it is also Lady’s birthday today! Lady has been really busy lately, that’s why she had to step down as our staffer, but hopefully she will be able to rejoin us sometime in 2009!

francaise3
December 24th, 2008 at 8:20 AM

funny Karin.. its still some hours before Christmas eve here! :) you are way before us! 😀

Val
December 24th, 2008 at 8:42 AM

THank you everyone!
and DoVE congratulations to you too!!!! How was your day!?!?
Yeah it kind of sucks you know.. but oh well… lets be happy that we are so full of live… lol

francaise3
December 24th, 2008 at 8:52 AM

we celebrate both actually.. :) perks of living in this country.. :) that means both days off from work 😀

wicked jo
December 24th, 2008 at 10:01 AM

Only read the interview now ’cause my internet connection wasn’t workng earlier for some reason-so exciting!
And the new Luke picture is very interesting indeed…*speculates*

wicked jo
December 24th, 2008 at 10:02 AM

oh and Happy Birthday Val and Merry Christmas to everybody who celebrates 😀

FugitiveStar
December 24th, 2008 at 10:02 AM

Merry Christmas, Everyone! Happy Birthday, Val!

If Luke bloodied his knuckles on my baby Malachy, I swear to God I will smack a bitch.

I’m on the tamale-stuffing assembly line today. The process goes like this:

1. Open corn husk.
2. Sip margarita.
3. Shmear corn masa on husk.
4. Sip margarita,
5. Slap meat filling on shmeared masa.
6. Swig margarita.
7. Fold corn husk closed and grab another corn husk.
8. Refill margarita glass. Repeat.

For some strange reason, the first batch always comes out so nice and pretty and the last ones, not so much.

KC
December 24th, 2008 at 10:04 AM

Happy Christmas Eve! Or Merry… whatever the devil you say.. anywayyzzz… Who’s going to premiere the trailer? This site? or the Little Film Company sight? The official sight? Or yahoo, aol, mtv, who? Just Wonderin

Vanessa
December 24th, 2008 at 10:46 AM

I can feel this trailer is near. My heart was thumping turning on my computer this morning. If it’s tomorrow i’ll die (of happiness.) I’ll never leave my room to go watch my family open presents. lol.

euge
December 24th, 2008 at 10:55 AM

Here in Chile is still no Christmas! But have guys a Merry Christmas! and a year full of Rupert news!

Michelle
December 24th, 2008 at 11:46 AM

Merry Christmas Eve everybody and…Day for whoever is celebrating that already! Happy Birthday, Val! We love you, too! Birthday hugs!

*wonders how many exclamation points are allowed in one comment before it’s annoying.*

*dashes off to write an email to Lady*

Newer Comments »