Driving Lessons German Interview plus Rupert Grint Unseen Photoshoot Pictures!

This month and October marks the Anniversary of the release of our beloved “Driving Lessons!” We thought it would be appropriate to bring this up for a few reasons… Firstly, ICM reader Karo spent a great deal of time putting together the entire script from Rupert’s Rare German Interview. NOTE: While it is very choppy it is 100% Rupert and you can appreciate that I’m sure. 🙂 She also included a screen shot of Rupert along with it and you can view it all on our site here!

Secondly thanks to Suzeeq for informing us that Natalie with the R/E forums has discovered some wonderful unseen shots of Rupert from his 2006 “You” magazine interview titled “In A Taxi With Rupert Grint”. If you missed that one you can check it out in our gallery here and the new pictures can be seen here!

“Wild Target” Update: A new preview about Rupert’s new movie “Wild Target” has appeared online from CinemaBlend.com saying that we will be able to see Rupert shoot people in the head sometime in March of 2009! It’s a really positive review for him and very funny, and still has Helena Bonham Carter credited for the cast. It also mentions Cherrybomb being released later in 2009? Hopefully we can get some confirmations on this soon. You may view the rest of the article here!

175 Comments to "Driving Lessons German Interview plus Rupert Grint Unseen Photoshoot Pictures!"

Bilius
September 12th, 2008 at 4:57 PM

Ok, Mrs. Smarty-pants, what questions would you ask him? Remember, they have to be movie-related so the producers don’t go crazy.

Lilly
September 12th, 2008 at 5:10 PM

NO, I´m not saying your questions aren´t good, Bilius!
I should say that Rupert´s the one who wears Smarty-pants!! 😀

He’ll always scape, some way, from our hands, like wet soap! 😀

Jo
September 12th, 2008 at 5:12 PM

You guys are hilarious. Lilly very good ideas though. 🙂 And your’s tooo Bilius. Speaking with Rupert about his actual career and life in general will be so much better than the same Harry Potter questions. I really have enjoyed some of the radio interviews in the past, I recall a few of them were not soo HP focused.

Lilly
September 12th, 2008 at 5:12 PM

Escape, sorry.

wicked jo
September 12th, 2008 at 5:15 PM

Well I’d ask him: Rupert, tell me honestly, have you ever felt like kill an interviewer after he has just asked you for the millionth time: “So, how is this movie darker then the previous ones?” 😀 If so, How did you fought the urge to kill him?

Bilius
September 12th, 2008 at 5:24 PM

Wet soap…………Oh Sorry I drifted off there. Hey Jo, if you ever need questions for the man, all I’m saying is look me up. We’ll make him laugh, we might even make him sing. 😉

AJ
September 12th, 2008 at 5:30 PM

1.) I’m surprised that no one (or perhaps I missed it) mentioned this part of the Hogwarts Radio thing when you were noting it last night from the poster Kristin…

“Yes, it did – it went from funny to scary very quickly. You’re right that Rupert is AWESOME as “lovestruck Ron”… and then after the bezoar sits up and says, ‘They’re going to kill me!’ before dropping back down on the floor again… a little comic relief in the midst of a very tense moment.”

I was like OMG!!! I am so pumped for this movie.

2. Got you email, Jo. I’m glad that your ok.

3. I tried to update my Popstar stuff last night, but when I tried to get access to my password (can’t recall), it just kept redirecting me to the same thing to make the forgotten password request. *shrugs*

4. I NEED to not post here so much. I talk to d*mn much.

5. First, Brazil and NOW Germany!!!! Why ya’ll get EVERYTHING? *waves American flag and cries* *recalls Chicago got the sneak preview* WHATEVER Chicago!!! Ya’ll get on my nerves too!!! *sniffs while waving STATE flag* And don’t forget Val, I know where you live!!! With your Cible Emouvante (sp?) movie!!! Grrrr…. That’s ok, we got CRABS!!!!! *thinks about it* (That don’t sound right.)

6. Regardless of having something on your DL dvd that I don’t have, Karo I thank you for the transcript (German Rupert fans are cool, because one of my buddies who’s a Rupert fan did something really cool with me and my little dearies!!!.)

7. I have more to say, but ……..

Lilly
September 12th, 2008 at 5:31 PM

Oh, come on you all know what deep inside you all want to ask him! 😉

AJ
September 12th, 2008 at 5:35 PM

I forgot, NO ONE has the Empiress of the Universe title,…

so THERE!!!! *sticks tongue out*

Lilly
September 12th, 2008 at 5:39 PM

I forgot, NO ONE has the Empiress of the Universe title,…

so THERE!!!! *sticks tongue out*

AJ, didn´t get it!
You´re talking about a movie, cartoon or about USA?? 🙂

Jo
September 12th, 2008 at 5:40 PM

Lilly of course! Don’t you know Al Murray is one of my fave interviews with him?? He needs to keep going back to AL because so far everybody else is like Mr. Rogers interviewing him.

AJ
September 12th, 2008 at 5:42 PM

ME!!!

*sounding like Snape in HBP*

I’M the Empiress of the Universe!!!

*pouts and stamps foot*

I am…

wicked jo
September 12th, 2008 at 5:52 PM

lmao@ AJ and LIlly

Laura
September 12th, 2008 at 6:20 PM

*makes love to the pics*

*lmao at the sentence of that WT article* *agrees with the last sentence of that WT article*

Haven’t been around today since it was my first day of college.

Jo
September 12th, 2008 at 6:26 PM

Laura congrats!!!!!!!! How is college???

Laura
September 12th, 2008 at 6:35 PM

It was a lot of fun Jo. I love college, all the people are so much more easy going and basically immediatly start to socialize (is this a word?) with each other. I already made like 7 friends *lmao* Go me!!
Yep……I’m gonna teach kids English and Biology some day. LMAO I can’t wait.

Jo
September 12th, 2008 at 6:40 PM

I went to college too, it was pretty cool. I love to learn. I hate MATH but I do love to learn about history and all that. Oh wow and you’re going to be a teacher, very good move! So many HP fans I know are teachers! 🙂

Vanessa
September 12th, 2008 at 6:44 PM

I hate Math too! Ugh. I love history also. I want to be a Make-up Artist and i’m also interested in Photography.

Jo
September 12th, 2008 at 6:59 PM

I took photography in school, it was a blast. I think it would be fun to take some pictures of Rupert, just me and HIM alone!!

AJ
September 12th, 2008 at 7:16 PM

Jo, are you still on the computer?

« Older CommentsNewer Comments »