Driving Lessons German Interview plus Rupert Grint Unseen Photoshoot Pictures!

This month and October marks the Anniversary of the release of our beloved “Driving Lessons!” We thought it would be appropriate to bring this up for a few reasons… Firstly, ICM reader Karo spent a great deal of time putting together the entire script from Rupert’s Rare German Interview. NOTE: While it is very choppy it is 100% Rupert and you can appreciate that I’m sure. 🙂 She also included a screen shot of Rupert along with it and you can view it all on our site here!

Secondly thanks to Suzeeq for informing us that Natalie with the R/E forums has discovered some wonderful unseen shots of Rupert from his 2006 “You” magazine interview titled “In A Taxi With Rupert Grint”. If you missed that one you can check it out in our gallery here and the new pictures can be seen here!

“Wild Target” Update: A new preview about Rupert’s new movie “Wild Target” has appeared online from CinemaBlend.com saying that we will be able to see Rupert shoot people in the head sometime in March of 2009! It’s a really positive review for him and very funny, and still has Helena Bonham Carter credited for the cast. It also mentions Cherrybomb being released later in 2009? Hopefully we can get some confirmations on this soon. You may view the rest of the article here!

175 Comments to "Driving Lessons German Interview plus Rupert Grint Unseen Photoshoot Pictures!"

manda1
September 12th, 2008 at 12:58 PM

i sent a message to you jo

Jo
September 12th, 2008 at 12:59 PM

It said Bill Nighty Tao? LMAO Could it be from an American journalist? Or maybe it was a typo but I thought Bill isn’t a known name in America. I’m sure people will remember him in a lot of things once you actually showed them…. I’ve told all of my friends and none of them knew him except when I had to name off certain movies I was sure they’d seen.

September 12th, 2008 at 1:02 PM

Well, it’s Canadian actually. So who knows. But it only says it in the title! The other mentions in the article have it right. lol It’s funny as hell, “Grint and Nighty!” Heh! Okay, I really do need sleep…

But yeah, he’s one of those actors that you don’t know by name, but when you’ve seen the movie you’re like, “Well duh!”

Euge
September 12th, 2008 at 1:42 PM

Thanks everyone and especially Karo for taking your time!!! you are lovely for doing it!

Vanessa
September 12th, 2008 at 1:48 PM

“Sgt. Rupert ’s Perv Tongues Fans Club Band”!????
Lol Lilly! Or:

Sgt. Rupert’s Dirty Minds Club Band! lol

Bilius
September 12th, 2008 at 2:18 PM

Loved the cinemablend,com article. Hee hee.
Thanks Karo for interpreting, but I really wanted to slap off-camera guy. sheesh! Tao and Jo, when you guys interview Rupert (and I know you will!), make sure to let him speak his own mind and ask him about things he’s interested in — even if it has NOTHING to do with his latest role.

Bilius
September 12th, 2008 at 2:20 PM

Take him out bowling, or to miniature golf, or out for shots of single malt scotch, “snake bite,” or “sex-on-the-beach”..that’ll loosen him up

Jo
September 12th, 2008 at 2:35 PM

Trust me I will have no problem loosening him up!

Vanessa
September 12th, 2008 at 2:36 PM

Bilius. That’s a great idea. These damn interviewers need to do research on him and try and interest him a little. I’d ask him weird stuff like “what are you allergic to?” hehe It seems like these people all ask him the same EXACT question. It irritates me so much, I can only imagine how he feels.

Jo
September 12th, 2008 at 2:39 PM

Well most of the interviews ask these things because they are specifically covering the movie. I would like to see him be interviewed just to be interviewed so we can get more in depth and interesting questions about him.

earth_dragon
September 12th, 2008 at 3:04 PM

vanessa, i’d ask the really strange things to. that’s actually something i’ve thought quite a lot about. don’t get me wrong, it’s always fun to hear about whatever project is going on, but wouldn’t it be such coolness to ask something like, “what household chore do you hate the most?”

Bilius
September 12th, 2008 at 3:47 PM

Movie-related questions huh?
“In your career so far, which actress is the best at kissing?”

“So far in your career, which film had the best cast party? Why?”

“Which scene in this film was the hardest for you to play? The one you had to work at the most to get perfect?”

Now that would be fun.

Jo
September 12th, 2008 at 3:54 PM

Well I agree, I don’t care anything about the movies, I want to know about him!

Lilly
September 12th, 2008 at 4:07 PM

Well, Bilius dear, that´s an excellent idea!!
And why do we have to wait to another movie to come?
Why don´t make this interview now!!
Jo, Tao, contact his agent and say that a site abut him want to make an interview !
Could be by phone or a chat!!!Or even send the questions to him!!
With three movies to come next year I´m sure he won´t mind to answer somethings about himself!

Lilly
September 12th, 2008 at 4:26 PM

Oops, I think I shouldn´t have to mention this idea here! :S

wicked jo
September 12th, 2008 at 4:26 PM

“So far in your career, which film had the best cast party? Why?”
~ Bilius

hehe that’s a really good one

it would be quite a cool exclusive for ICM 🙂

wicked jo
September 12th, 2008 at 4:27 PM

lol lilly you’re afraid someone steals it?

Lilly
September 12th, 2008 at 4:31 PM

Psssssssssshhhhhhhh, WickedJo!! 😉

wicked jo
September 12th, 2008 at 4:35 PM

hehe i got ya girl
it is a good idea tho, not sure how easy it would be for the staff to get that interview but…still cool idea *looks left and right for a staff member*

Lilly
September 12th, 2008 at 4:39 PM

“In your career so far, which actress is the best at kissing?”
R: Huhnn, yeah, dunno really.

“If you were to be involved with any other aspect of this film, other than acting, what job would you like to do?”
R: An ice cream man.

“So far in your career, which film had the best cast party? Why?”
R:Dunno, can´t remember.

R:Yeh, no, dunno, sort of all of them.

““Can you repeat the ____ scene, but this time try it with an accent or as an impersonation of Elvis?”
R: (Giggles)Well, yeah, maybe. (giggles and more giggles)

And we´ll have all we want to know revealed!! 😀 😀 😀