Driving Lessons German Interview plus Rupert Grint Unseen Photoshoot Pictures!

This month and October marks the Anniversary of the release of our beloved “Driving Lessons!” We thought it would be appropriate to bring this up for a few reasons… Firstly, ICM reader Karo spent a great deal of time putting together the entire script from Rupert’s Rare German Interview. NOTE: While it is very choppy it is 100% Rupert and you can appreciate that I’m sure. 🙂 She also included a screen shot of Rupert along with it and you can view it all on our site here!

Secondly thanks to Suzeeq for informing us that Natalie with the R/E forums has discovered some wonderful unseen shots of Rupert from his 2006 “You” magazine interview titled “In A Taxi With Rupert Grint”. If you missed that one you can check it out in our gallery here and the new pictures can be seen here!

“Wild Target” Update: A new preview about Rupert’s new movie “Wild Target” has appeared online from CinemaBlend.com saying that we will be able to see Rupert shoot people in the head sometime in March of 2009! It’s a really positive review for him and very funny, and still has Helena Bonham Carter credited for the cast. It also mentions Cherrybomb being released later in 2009? Hopefully we can get some confirmations on this soon. You may view the rest of the article here!

175 Comments to "Driving Lessons German Interview plus Rupert Grint Unseen Photoshoot Pictures!"

Ivana
September 12th, 2008 at 11:41 AM

Very true Ki! Alas, Holywood folks are far from immune to nepotism.

Lilly
September 12th, 2008 at 12:02 PM

Hahaha, this HBP info I read matches so well with the subject of how Rupert sits on a sofa:

“It’s a really cute scene at Christmas at the Burrow… Ginny comes and sits down next to Harry and is feeding him and they’re kind of sharing a “moment” and then Ron comes in with a huge plate full of pies and really obliviously sits down between them – like, squeezes in between them, because there’s not much room – and offers Harry a pie.”

😀

Lilly
September 12th, 2008 at 12:06 PM

“And is anyone else aware of the fact that Harry and Ginny have feelings for each other.. since they dont have the kiss in the common room?
Yes – Hermione mentions it to Harry when he’s comforting her after she sends the birds after Ron in the empty classroom – she asks him if it hurts him to see Ginny with Dean as badly as it hurts her to see Ron with Lavender… she says she’s “seen the way he (Harry) looks at her (Ginny)” and knows he loves her.”

suzeeq
September 12th, 2008 at 12:19 PM

I need access to the Adult Fanfiction. Please. Pretty please. lol

Ivana
September 12th, 2008 at 12:22 PM

I’m just curious to see how they will portray Harry’s sudden interest in Ginny in the movie. Obviously Ron and Hermione have quite a history as a couple, at least since the PoA movie. On the contrary, Harry has never been interested in Ginny before, so they will probably have to interpolate several H/G moments – hints of his budding feelings or something. Besides all Ginny’s previous boyfriends did not make it into the movies, dunno how they will introduce the fact that she’s dating Dean all of a sudden.

suzeeq
September 12th, 2008 at 12:22 PM

More publicity. Same thing, but nice to see.

Ivana
September 12th, 2008 at 12:28 PM

Suzeeq I will email you in a second.

Jo
September 12th, 2008 at 12:31 PM

Oh this is wonderful man, I just LOVE all of the early buzz on Wild Target too. Well I’m stuck in doors for who knows how long, I was just watching the news and Ike is already flooding Galveston. I’m about an hour from Galveston, we are going to flood I know that much.

Ivana
September 12th, 2008 at 12:32 PM

JO, guess who’s on Al Murray tonight? New Kids! They’ll be performing live, and of course Al will get them drunk and make them perform a Freddy Mercury song!

September 12th, 2008 at 12:42 PM

I think Emma was slightly better in OotP. I think Yates toned her down a lot. But at least she’s taking lessons, so that is something. A lot of actors don’t care about their performances enough.

Yay! Second article already. I hope we get more. 🙂 With different info… I hate the same info!

Stay safe Jo! I thought we’d be in for a lot with Hannah, but she turned out to be a whimp. Ike sounds tougher!

Jo
September 12th, 2008 at 12:44 PM

Ivana I knew the guys were in the UK promoting the album but oh my GOD! I can’t wait to see this. The guys have been posting all of their appearances on the official site. Let me tell you New Kids are pretty wild themselves so I think they will enjoy AL a lot. I can’t wait! God I pray the power doesn’t go out!!!!!!!!!!!

Ivana
September 12th, 2008 at 12:46 PM

I’ll try to record the show for you provided that my bugger of a husband doesn’t interfere.

Jo
September 12th, 2008 at 12:47 PM

There are signs everywhere that say “Take A Hike Ike!” Dude me and my best friend loaded down with lots of junk food and water. We had to buy the expensive water because there was none left!!!!

manda1
September 12th, 2008 at 12:48 PM

I need access to the Adult Fan Fiction can tao or Jo send me the password?

Jo
September 12th, 2008 at 12:49 PM

pm us at the forum manda, my user name is ruperts nanny

manda1
September 12th, 2008 at 12:50 PM

my email is csgirl17@yahoo.com

Ivana
September 12th, 2008 at 12:50 PM

manda1 email jo at bloodypotterhead@aol.com and she’ll send you the password.

Ivana
September 12th, 2008 at 12:51 PM

oh that’s even better, forum PMs.

suzeeq
September 12th, 2008 at 12:55 PM

I got it Ivana. Thanks hun. Goes off to read. lol

September 12th, 2008 at 12:56 PM

Is anyone else amused that the Movies Online one says Bill Nighty? *chuckles* I probably need a nap. That really shouldn’t have amused me as much as it did.

« Older CommentsNewer Comments »