Driving Lessons German Interview plus Rupert Grint Unseen Photoshoot Pictures!

This month and October marks the Anniversary of the release of our beloved “Driving Lessons!” We thought it would be appropriate to bring this up for a few reasons… Firstly, ICM reader Karo spent a great deal of time putting together the entire script from Rupert’s Rare German Interview. NOTE: While it is very choppy it is 100% Rupert and you can appreciate that I’m sure. 🙂 She also included a screen shot of Rupert along with it and you can view it all on our site here!

Secondly thanks to Suzeeq for informing us that Natalie with the R/E forums has discovered some wonderful unseen shots of Rupert from his 2006 “You” magazine interview titled “In A Taxi With Rupert Grint”. If you missed that one you can check it out in our gallery here and the new pictures can be seen here!

“Wild Target” Update: A new preview about Rupert’s new movie “Wild Target” has appeared online from CinemaBlend.com saying that we will be able to see Rupert shoot people in the head sometime in March of 2009! It’s a really positive review for him and very funny, and still has Helena Bonham Carter credited for the cast. It also mentions Cherrybomb being released later in 2009? Hopefully we can get some confirmations on this soon. You may view the rest of the article here!

175 Comments to "Driving Lessons German Interview plus Rupert Grint Unseen Photoshoot Pictures!"

suzeeq
September 12th, 2008 at 9:20 AM

I most def do not want to join Rupert Addicts Annoymous. They stop you from your addictions. I prefer to stay addicted. lol It’s the good kind. 🙂

Dar
September 12th, 2008 at 9:24 AM

WOW!!! Rupet gets to shoot people in the head. Now, that’s what I wanna see.

I agree suzeeq!!!!! I’m so addicted that I don’t need help!!!!!

francaise3
September 12th, 2008 at 9:30 AM

yep.. no help will actually get me UNaddicted 😀 not that I need any help with this particular addiction 😀

wicked jo
September 12th, 2008 at 9:39 AM

^ahah I guess you’re right, we’re all hopeless ’cause none of us really wants to quit this addiction. but hey, I created Rupert Addicts annonymous and I never said it’s there to stop the addiction did I? that’s the thing, it exists just for Rupert Addicts to hang around each othe and drool all they want hehe because who would try to stop the addiction?everybody around here are addicts themselves!!
but you know you’re all in Red Hot Rupert pervs even if some of you *cough*AJ*cough* won’t admit it 😀

Rina
September 12th, 2008 at 9:39 AM

hey, where can i find that pic you used for the UPDATE???
the one where Rupert holds that thing, where group of people is sitting beside him, like a class picture? i cant see it on the gallery.

wicked jo
September 12th, 2008 at 9:42 AM

^ oh yeah, I wondered the same thing too but forgot to ask. don’t remember seeing that one…*is curious*

francaise3
September 12th, 2008 at 9:44 AM

same with me wickedjo… started to look at those photoshoot pics.. and guess what… got distracted 😀

wicked jo
September 12th, 2008 at 9:45 AM

thanks Neglo! that’s so cool, I hadn’t seen that yet!

wicked jo
September 12th, 2008 at 9:46 AM

really cool pic 😀

Lilly
September 12th, 2008 at 9:50 AM

Hahaha, he can´t help to sit this way!Having the coach all for him, doesn´t he? 😀

Well, I’m a member of “Rupert´s Mamas and Papas” !! 😀

wicked jo
September 12th, 2008 at 9:51 AM

^ I know, always with his legs wide open…he’s such a tease lool *remembers this is not pervs*

Lilly
September 12th, 2008 at 9:56 AM

No, Jo, not pervs!! 😉 Poor the ladies around him!! 😀
I have a photo of him doing the same with Emma and she´s all squeezed on his side! 😀

suzeeq
September 12th, 2008 at 9:58 AM

I asked my hubby about why guys sit with their legs wide open. Umm, I’m not going to give his answer here. lol 😉

Lilly
September 12th, 2008 at 9:59 AM

Oh , I found it!
Take a look! 😀

Lilly
September 12th, 2008 at 10:01 AM

Suzeeq, of course we all know here! Anatomies problems!! 😀

suzeeq
September 12th, 2008 at 10:03 AM

But why do some sit with their legs closed together. That’s what I wanted to know. lol *not much there*

talley
September 12th, 2008 at 10:22 AM

Oh squeez do give. I’ve had my own analysis; never thought to ask hubby. Wants to hear yours. I love the pics though marked. He has such a sweet face sometimes. Other times just smexy.

Have to wait to check the new pics and the forum guys. My filter is so strict and probably after I post this comment I won’t be on a computer for a long while.

Can I say that I’m so excited for Rupert and it upsets me period that they forget Thunderpants and Driving Lessons at times too when mentioning his move into post HP stuff. Dan’s did one movie that apparently was okay but basically you hear no mention of it anymore. Then he did the well reviewed tv movie MBJ which again has faded away from memory. It just about Equus. I actually feel bad for Dan too. But give props to Rupe when he deserves it.

Btw that picture accompanying the WT announcement is to die for. I just want to suck on those pouty lips and bit and . . . got to stop and get to work.

BE SAFE JO AND ANYONE ELSE NEAR IKE
The news is saying deaths are going to be likely. Is scared for our Jo.

talley
September 12th, 2008 at 10:24 AM

bite his lips not bit *why can I not see errors before sending?*

Ki
September 12th, 2008 at 11:11 AM

If you’re really bored, like I am right now, you can watch the whole Wild Child movie here: http://www.megavideo.com/?v=CHSDP5HN

Kimberley Nixon is wonderful, but poor Emma Roberts sucks majorly in the acting department. lol

« Older CommentsNewer Comments »