Driving Lessons German Interview plus Rupert Grint Unseen Photoshoot Pictures!

This month and October marks the Anniversary of the release of our beloved “Driving Lessons!” We thought it would be appropriate to bring this up for a few reasons… Firstly, ICM reader Karo spent a great deal of time putting together the entire script from Rupert’s Rare German Interview. NOTE: While it is very choppy it is 100% Rupert and you can appreciate that I’m sure. 🙂 She also included a screen shot of Rupert along with it and you can view it all on our site here!

Secondly thanks to Suzeeq for informing us that Natalie with the R/E forums has discovered some wonderful unseen shots of Rupert from his 2006 “You” magazine interview titled “In A Taxi With Rupert Grint”. If you missed that one you can check it out in our gallery here and the new pictures can be seen here!

“Wild Target” Update: A new preview about Rupert’s new movie “Wild Target” has appeared online from CinemaBlend.com saying that we will be able to see Rupert shoot people in the head sometime in March of 2009! It’s a really positive review for him and very funny, and still has Helena Bonham Carter credited for the cast. It also mentions Cherrybomb being released later in 2009? Hopefully we can get some confirmations on this soon. You may view the rest of the article here!

175 Comments to "Driving Lessons German Interview plus Rupert Grint Unseen Photoshoot Pictures!"

Ivana
September 12th, 2008 at 8:51 AM

Lol Ki, you know what’s the funny thing? Before Tao recruited me as a staff member, I hardly ever posted comments here – although I used to visit the site all the time! Dunno why, I guess I just didn’t want to nag people with my precious opinions. 🙂 So I believe there are plenty of people who are here 24/7, they just don’t feel like commenting.
Tao you’re absolutely right, Emma was very good until GoF, and then something happened to her. Maybe it was puberty, maybe she became a bit too self-conscious, maybe she and Mike Newell simply did not click. But watching her in GoF, OotP and even Ballet Shoes was a painful experience for me.
Dunno maybe it’s a temporary crisis, maybe she’ll overcome the block eventually, but it’s been going on for how many years now? Four? Too much.

earth_dragon
September 12th, 2008 at 8:51 AM

oh, i’m hardly new around here. i don’t often post comments here, but i’ve been in the forums for a while. this is THE PLACE TO GO for all things rupert! 😀

wicked jo
September 12th, 2008 at 8:52 AM

hehe I was a silent one for awhile before starting posting, but yeah it’s always good fun here.earth_dragon has been comenting here for a long time though Ki 😀

Lilly
September 12th, 2008 at 8:55 AM

Oh, what a good way to start the weekend! Love the photos, and the articles!

“I love Rupert !He is just lovely. He has definitely got a great career ahead of him and is capable of Oscar success.”
Julie Walters

And without showing his pubes!! 😀

Ivana
September 12th, 2008 at 8:55 AM

Lol girls we should start a band: “The Former Silent Groupies Who Finally Unleashed Their Tongues”!!! 😀

suzeeq
September 12th, 2008 at 8:57 AM

Maybe Yates pulled a miracle with her and got a good performance from her. I hope. She did have potential but I agree, puberty set in, she became self-conscious and dealing with a loud director doesn’t help. Not when you’re young and still learning.

Countdown – 4 days 🙂

earth_dragon
September 12th, 2008 at 8:58 AM

people are laughing about the comment about dan showing his pubes, but honestly, how many of you girls would love to see rupert’s?

come on, ya know you want to! we’re all hoping for some serious skin in CB! 😉

Ivana
September 12th, 2008 at 8:58 AM

Also girls those of you who have access to Adult Fanfiction forum section, go take a look – I just posted my analysis of Rupert’s ANNUAL horoscope! If you haven’t been granted access yet, ask Jo or Tao for password.

suzeeq
September 12th, 2008 at 8:58 AM

Lilly, I love Julie Walters. *cries* My boy is all growd up. lol

Lilly
September 12th, 2008 at 9:00 AM

Hahaha, Ivana or

“Sgt. Rupert ‘s Perv Tongues Fans Club Band”!????

Yeah, yeah, yeah!!

wicked jo
September 12th, 2008 at 9:01 AM

I agree about Emma too, she was fine in the first movies but for some reason she’s now the worse actress of the trio to me. I really don’t mean to hate on her, she’s nice and everything but she’s jut not that good of an actress imo. oh Ivana Ballet shoes was so painful to me to watch, which did not happen with MBJ and DB. I think dan is getting better with each movie, really liked him in OotP; but definetly rupert’s still the most natural,talented one.you just believe him you know? when I watched DL, Ron was far far away from my mind, that was Ben right there.

wicked jo
September 12th, 2008 at 9:04 AM

lol Lilly Rupert Addicts Annonymous would be a good name too

francaise3
September 12th, 2008 at 9:05 AM

I’m in! 😀 lol

wicked jo
September 12th, 2008 at 9:06 AM

hello I’m Joana and I am addicted to rupert. I need help LOl

Lilly
September 12th, 2008 at 9:06 AM

Red Hot Rupert´s Pervs ???? :b

earth_dragon
September 12th, 2008 at 9:07 AM

i gotta agree with ya’ll about emma. watching her just grates on my nerves now. i don’t mean to hate on anyone. i know she has lots of fans, but i’m just not one of them. i honestly don’t think she has any talent and i wouldn’t be at all surprised if she totally quit the acting biz once HP was done.

*runs off to check out the forums*

wicked jo
September 12th, 2008 at 9:09 AM

ahah Lilly i love that! Red Hot Rupert’s Pervs all the way! I’m in

francaise3
September 12th, 2008 at 9:10 AM

well.. but you know… when you are addicted to something – say chocholate.. sometimes the best ways to get over it is to get plenty of it.. sooo… we all know what we need plenty of, right? 😀 a certain redhead maybe… 😀

Ivana
September 12th, 2008 at 9:12 AM

Guilty as charged! I just can’t help binging on Rupert! *hungry, thirsty, greedy*

wicked jo
September 12th, 2008 at 9:20 AM

oh francaise3 don’t you play with the fire, you know we all want to have loads of him lool we’re so fangirling right now
erath dragon I posted the link to peter pan on youtube on the forums! I know you wanted it..

« Older CommentsNewer Comments »