Driving Lessons German Interview plus Rupert Grint Unseen Photoshoot Pictures!

This month and October marks the Anniversary of the release of our beloved “Driving Lessons!” We thought it would be appropriate to bring this up for a few reasons… Firstly, ICM reader Karo spent a great deal of time putting together the entire script from Rupert’s Rare German Interview. NOTE: While it is very choppy it is 100% Rupert and you can appreciate that I’m sure. 🙂 She also included a screen shot of Rupert along with it and you can view it all on our site here!

Secondly thanks to Suzeeq for informing us that Natalie with the R/E forums has discovered some wonderful unseen shots of Rupert from his 2006 “You” magazine interview titled “In A Taxi With Rupert Grint”. If you missed that one you can check it out in our gallery here and the new pictures can be seen here!

“Wild Target” Update: A new preview about Rupert’s new movie “Wild Target” has appeared online from CinemaBlend.com saying that we will be able to see Rupert shoot people in the head sometime in March of 2009! It’s a really positive review for him and very funny, and still has Helena Bonham Carter credited for the cast. It also mentions Cherrybomb being released later in 2009? Hopefully we can get some confirmations on this soon. You may view the rest of the article here!

175 Comments to "Driving Lessons German Interview plus Rupert Grint Unseen Photoshoot Pictures!"

September 12th, 2008 at 12:32 AM

Lovely. Absolutely lovely!

Dar
September 12th, 2008 at 12:34 AM

Mmmmmmmm!!!!! Those are sooooooo beautiful but those tags. GGGRRRRR!!!!!!!

Dar
September 12th, 2008 at 12:36 AM

MORE!!!! I CRAVE MORE!!!!!!

Jo
September 12th, 2008 at 1:48 AM

Gosh he looks darling on that vehicle and he is hold his thigh so tight! I’m a blubbering mess right now. And the shot of him in the vehicle. Oh my if he pulled up in something like that looking like that, phew!!!!!!!!!

I’m thinking about DL right now, I just love this movie so much! Must watch it again if my damn power doesn’t go out due to the storm. Look guys my area made news headlines because of the storm lol. You can see where I live which is right where IKE is headed!

Sunbird
September 12th, 2008 at 2:42 AM

Awesome pics love them except for those stupid tags.
That interview was enlightening in his thinking.

Jo
September 12th, 2008 at 2:58 AM

Glad you like Sunbird. I gotta log off now but I’m sooo damn proud of this Wild Target update, MORE BUZZ generating for Rupert and POSITIVE BUZZ, 2009 is sooo going to be his year!!!!!!!!!!!

francaise3
September 12th, 2008 at 3:00 AM

A bit off topic, but nevertheless about WT.. I just loved the last sentence 😀

True true…

francaise3
September 12th, 2008 at 3:01 AM

shooot… just saw it you updated 😀 great minds think alike! 😀 he he

Jo
September 12th, 2008 at 3:02 AM

See Daniel, you can break out of the Harry Potter mold without showing us your pubes.

You mean this??? Ha ha. Well…………………………… it’s true!!!

francaise3
September 12th, 2008 at 3:05 AM

yep.. that’s the one 😀

Sunbird
September 12th, 2008 at 3:11 AM

ROFLOL about Daniel and showing pubes.

earth_dragon
September 12th, 2008 at 3:38 AM

so much goodness!!! i’m glad to see the german interview, but honestly i’m a little confused by it. it seems as if the guy off camera was trying to coach both rupert and the interviewer. that could have been an uncomfortable situation.

LOVE the new story on rupes and WT. finally someone in the media that’s all for rupret!

and those pics! zomg those pics! can you say ‘luscious’?! cuz, oh yeah!!!

wicked jo
September 12th, 2008 at 6:21 AM

earth_dragon that’s exactly I was thinking, he’s telling Rupert how to answer the questions, it’s so weird!but really cool anyway, thanks Karo.
love the unseen pics especially the more close up one where he’s grabing his leg and the one where he’s sitting on the floor *damn tags*
I LOVE that WT review!is like the writer is a huge Rupert fan, so cool
great post girls, so many exclusives! ICM rocks 🙂

Ivana
September 12th, 2008 at 6:26 AM

Thanks Karo, that was lovely! Yeah the guy off camera is a bugger, but Rupert is such a sweetheart, and watching his facial expressions is just… *searches for the right word* … oh, you know what I mean!!!

suzeeq
September 12th, 2008 at 7:18 AM

I love the Cinemablend article and the last sentence – so damm true.

Ivana
September 12th, 2008 at 7:56 AM

So do I suzeeq. You know what annoys me most though? Dumb “journalists” who claim that Daniel broke the ice for other HP stars to start doing sex scenes. Hello!!!!! Driving Lessons had been filmed two fockin’ years before Daniel was signed for Equus! Ok so Rupert did not go full monty in DL, but if anyone was the icebreaker, it was him!

Ivana
September 12th, 2008 at 8:01 AM

This is another part of the article that I liked:
“Emma Watson is going to school and planning a life without acting”. Bingo!!

Do not get me wrong, I like Emma very much, she’s pretty and clever and sweet and overall seems like a really nice person, it’s just that she’s a lousy actress. Pity. 🙁

September 12th, 2008 at 8:11 AM

I always thought Emma was good in the first three movies. Not on par with Rupert, but then who is? But she was second best of the trio. And then GoF happened… :\

I love the article. Glad to see more places are recognizing what we already broke weeks ago! It’s just 4 more days now!

Ki
September 12th, 2008 at 8:35 AM

The article is really really nice.

Awww, it’s so nice seeing new people posting here. Hi francis, Sunbird, and earth_dragon. You guys are gonna love it here when promo for Cherrybomb starts up! It’s going to be absolute fangirl MADNESS. I can’t wait!

francaise3
September 12th, 2008 at 8:48 AM

yeah!!! Well… I have been comin to ICM for more than a year actually.. I am the silent one 🙂 simply enjoying all the banter here 😀 never gets boring with you ladies 😀

Newer Comments »