Driving Lessons German Interview plus Rupert Grint Unseen Photoshoot Pictures!

This month and October marks the Anniversary of the release of our beloved “Driving Lessons!” We thought it would be appropriate to bring this up for a few reasons… Firstly, ICM reader Karo spent a great deal of time putting together the entire script from Rupert’s Rare German Interview. NOTE: While it is very choppy it is 100% Rupert and you can appreciate that I’m sure. :) She also included a screen shot of Rupert along with it and you can view it all on our site here!

Secondly thanks to Suzeeq for informing us that Natalie with the R/E forums has discovered some wonderful unseen shots of Rupert from his 2006 “You” magazine interview titled “In A Taxi With Rupert Grint”. If you missed that one you can check it out in our gallery here and the new pictures can be seen here!

“Wild Target” Update: A new preview about Rupert’s new movie “Wild Target” has appeared online from CinemaBlend.com saying that we will be able to see Rupert shoot people in the head sometime in March of 2009! It’s a really positive review for him and very funny, and still has Helena Bonham Carter credited for the cast. It also mentions Cherrybomb being released later in 2009? Hopefully we can get some confirmations on this soon. You may view the rest of the article here!

175 Comments to "Driving Lessons German Interview plus Rupert Grint Unseen Photoshoot Pictures!"

TaoTao
September 12th, 2008 at 12:32 AM

Lovely. Absolutely lovely!

Dar
September 12th, 2008 at 12:34 AM

Mmmmmmmm!!!!! Those are sooooooo beautiful but those tags. GGGRRRRR!!!!!!!

Dar
September 12th, 2008 at 12:36 AM

MORE!!!! I CRAVE MORE!!!!!!

September 12th, 2008 at 1:48 AM

Gosh he looks darling on that vehicle and he is hold his thigh so tight! I’m a blubbering mess right now. And the shot of him in the vehicle. Oh my if he pulled up in something like that looking like that, phew!!!!!!!!!

I’m thinking about DL right now, I just love this movie so much! Must watch it again if my damn power doesn’t go out due to the storm. Look guys my area made news headlines because of the storm lol. You can see where I live which is right where IKE is headed!

Sunbird
September 12th, 2008 at 2:42 AM

Awesome pics love them except for those stupid tags.
That interview was enlightening in his thinking.

September 12th, 2008 at 2:58 AM

Glad you like Sunbird. I gotta log off now but I’m sooo damn proud of this Wild Target update, MORE BUZZ generating for Rupert and POSITIVE BUZZ, 2009 is sooo going to be his year!!!!!!!!!!!

francaise3
September 12th, 2008 at 3:00 AM

A bit off topic, but nevertheless about WT.. I just loved the last sentence :D

True true…

francaise3
September 12th, 2008 at 3:01 AM

shooot… just saw it you updated :D great minds think alike! :D he he

September 12th, 2008 at 3:02 AM

See Daniel, you can break out of the Harry Potter mold without showing us your pubes.

You mean this??? Ha ha. Well…………………………… it’s true!!!

francaise3
September 12th, 2008 at 3:05 AM

yep.. that’s the one :D

Sunbird
September 12th, 2008 at 3:11 AM

ROFLOL about Daniel and showing pubes.

earth_dragon
September 12th, 2008 at 3:38 AM

so much goodness!!! i’m glad to see the german interview, but honestly i’m a little confused by it. it seems as if the guy off camera was trying to coach both rupert and the interviewer. that could have been an uncomfortable situation.

LOVE the new story on rupes and WT. finally someone in the media that’s all for rupret!

and those pics! zomg those pics! can you say ‘luscious’?! cuz, oh yeah!!!

September 12th, 2008 at 6:21 AM

earth_dragon that’s exactly I was thinking, he’s telling Rupert how to answer the questions, it’s so weird!but really cool anyway, thanks Karo.
love the unseen pics especially the more close up one where he’s grabing his leg and the one where he’s sitting on the floor *damn tags*
I LOVE that WT review!is like the writer is a huge Rupert fan, so cool
great post girls, so many exclusives! ICM rocks :)

September 12th, 2008 at 6:26 AM

Thanks Karo, that was lovely! Yeah the guy off camera is a bugger, but Rupert is such a sweetheart, and watching his facial expressions is just… *searches for the right word* … oh, you know what I mean!!!

September 12th, 2008 at 7:18 AM

I love the Cinemablend article and the last sentence – so damm true.

September 12th, 2008 at 7:56 AM

So do I suzeeq. You know what annoys me most though? Dumb “journalists” who claim that Daniel broke the ice for other HP stars to start doing sex scenes. Hello!!!!! Driving Lessons had been filmed two fockin’ years before Daniel was signed for Equus! Ok so Rupert did not go full monty in DL, but if anyone was the icebreaker, it was him!

September 12th, 2008 at 8:01 AM

This is another part of the article that I liked:
“Emma Watson is going to school and planning a life without acting”. Bingo!!

Do not get me wrong, I like Emma very much, she’s pretty and clever and sweet and overall seems like a really nice person, it’s just that she’s a lousy actress. Pity. :(

TaoTao
September 12th, 2008 at 8:11 AM

I always thought Emma was good in the first three movies. Not on par with Rupert, but then who is? But she was second best of the trio. And then GoF happened… :\

I love the article. Glad to see more places are recognizing what we already broke weeks ago! It’s just 4 more days now!

Ki
September 12th, 2008 at 8:35 AM

The article is really really nice.

Awww, it’s so nice seeing new people posting here. Hi francis, Sunbird, and earth_dragon. You guys are gonna love it here when promo for Cherrybomb starts up! It’s going to be absolute fangirl MADNESS. I can’t wait!

francaise3
September 12th, 2008 at 8:48 AM

yeah!!! Well… I have been comin to ICM for more than a year actually.. I am the silent one :) simply enjoying all the banter here :D never gets boring with you ladies :D

September 12th, 2008 at 8:51 AM

Lol Ki, you know what’s the funny thing? Before Tao recruited me as a staff member, I hardly ever posted comments here – although I used to visit the site all the time! Dunno why, I guess I just didn’t want to nag people with my precious opinions. :) So I believe there are plenty of people who are here 24/7, they just don’t feel like commenting.
Tao you’re absolutely right, Emma was very good until GoF, and then something happened to her. Maybe it was puberty, maybe she became a bit too self-conscious, maybe she and Mike Newell simply did not click. But watching her in GoF, OotP and even Ballet Shoes was a painful experience for me.
Dunno maybe it’s a temporary crisis, maybe she’ll overcome the block eventually, but it’s been going on for how many years now? Four? Too much.

earth_dragon
September 12th, 2008 at 8:51 AM

oh, i’m hardly new around here. i don’t often post comments here, but i’ve been in the forums for a while. this is THE PLACE TO GO for all things rupert! :D

September 12th, 2008 at 8:52 AM

hehe I was a silent one for awhile before starting posting, but yeah it’s always good fun here.earth_dragon has been comenting here for a long time though Ki :D

September 12th, 2008 at 8:55 AM

Oh, what a good way to start the weekend! Love the photos, and the articles!

“I love Rupert !He is just lovely. He has definitely got a great career ahead of him and is capable of Oscar success.”
Julie Walters

And without showing his pubes!! :D

September 12th, 2008 at 8:55 AM

Lol girls we should start a band: “The Former Silent Groupies Who Finally Unleashed Their Tongues”!!! :D

September 12th, 2008 at 8:57 AM

Maybe Yates pulled a miracle with her and got a good performance from her. I hope. She did have potential but I agree, puberty set in, she became self-conscious and dealing with a loud director doesn’t help. Not when you’re young and still learning.

Countdown – 4 days :)

earth_dragon
September 12th, 2008 at 8:58 AM

people are laughing about the comment about dan showing his pubes, but honestly, how many of you girls would love to see rupert’s?

come on, ya know you want to! we’re all hoping for some serious skin in CB! ;)

September 12th, 2008 at 8:58 AM

Also girls those of you who have access to Adult Fanfiction forum section, go take a look – I just posted my analysis of Rupert’s ANNUAL horoscope! If you haven’t been granted access yet, ask Jo or Tao for password.

September 12th, 2008 at 8:58 AM

Lilly, I love Julie Walters. *cries* My boy is all growd up. lol

September 12th, 2008 at 9:00 AM

Hahaha, Ivana or

“Sgt. Rupert ‘s Perv Tongues Fans Club Band”!????

Yeah, yeah, yeah!!

September 12th, 2008 at 9:01 AM

I agree about Emma too, she was fine in the first movies but for some reason she’s now the worse actress of the trio to me. I really don’t mean to hate on her, she’s nice and everything but she’s jut not that good of an actress imo. oh Ivana Ballet shoes was so painful to me to watch, which did not happen with MBJ and DB. I think dan is getting better with each movie, really liked him in OotP; but definetly rupert’s still the most natural,talented one.you just believe him you know? when I watched DL, Ron was far far away from my mind, that was Ben right there.

September 12th, 2008 at 9:04 AM

lol Lilly Rupert Addicts Annonymous would be a good name too

francaise3
September 12th, 2008 at 9:05 AM

I’m in! :D lol

September 12th, 2008 at 9:06 AM

hello I’m Joana and I am addicted to rupert. I need help LOl

September 12th, 2008 at 9:06 AM

Red Hot Rupert´s Pervs ???? :b

earth_dragon
September 12th, 2008 at 9:07 AM

i gotta agree with ya’ll about emma. watching her just grates on my nerves now. i don’t mean to hate on anyone. i know she has lots of fans, but i’m just not one of them. i honestly don’t think she has any talent and i wouldn’t be at all surprised if she totally quit the acting biz once HP was done.

*runs off to check out the forums*

September 12th, 2008 at 9:09 AM

ahah Lilly i love that! Red Hot Rupert’s Pervs all the way! I’m in

francaise3
September 12th, 2008 at 9:10 AM

well.. but you know… when you are addicted to something – say chocholate.. sometimes the best ways to get over it is to get plenty of it.. sooo… we all know what we need plenty of, right? :D a certain redhead maybe… :D

September 12th, 2008 at 9:12 AM

Guilty as charged! I just can’t help binging on Rupert! *hungry, thirsty, greedy*

September 12th, 2008 at 9:20 AM

oh francaise3 don’t you play with the fire, you know we all want to have loads of him lool we’re so fangirling right now
erath dragon I posted the link to peter pan on youtube on the forums! I know you wanted it..

September 12th, 2008 at 9:20 AM

I most def do not want to join Rupert Addicts Annoymous. They stop you from your addictions. I prefer to stay addicted. lol It’s the good kind. :)

Dar
September 12th, 2008 at 9:24 AM

WOW!!! Rupet gets to shoot people in the head. Now, that’s what I wanna see.

I agree suzeeq!!!!! I’m so addicted that I don’t need help!!!!!

francaise3
September 12th, 2008 at 9:30 AM

yep.. no help will actually get me UNaddicted :D not that I need any help with this particular addiction :D

September 12th, 2008 at 9:39 AM

^ahah I guess you’re right, we’re all hopeless ’cause none of us really wants to quit this addiction. but hey, I created Rupert Addicts annonymous and I never said it’s there to stop the addiction did I? that’s the thing, it exists just for Rupert Addicts to hang around each othe and drool all they want hehe because who would try to stop the addiction?everybody around here are addicts themselves!!
but you know you’re all in Red Hot Rupert pervs even if some of you *cough*AJ*cough* won’t admit it :D

Rina
September 12th, 2008 at 9:39 AM

hey, where can i find that pic you used for the UPDATE???
the one where Rupert holds that thing, where group of people is sitting beside him, like a class picture? i cant see it on the gallery.

September 12th, 2008 at 9:42 AM

^ oh yeah, I wondered the same thing too but forgot to ask. don’t remember seeing that one…*is curious*

francaise3
September 12th, 2008 at 9:44 AM

same with me wickedjo… started to look at those photoshoot pics.. and guess what… got distracted :D

September 12th, 2008 at 9:45 AM

thanks Neglo! that’s so cool, I hadn’t seen that yet!

September 12th, 2008 at 9:46 AM

really cool pic :D

September 12th, 2008 at 9:50 AM

Hahaha, he can´t help to sit this way!Having the coach all for him, doesn´t he? :D

Well, I’m a member of “Rupert´s Mamas and Papas” !! :D

September 12th, 2008 at 9:51 AM

^ I know, always with his legs wide open…he’s such a tease lool *remembers this is not pervs*

September 12th, 2008 at 9:56 AM

No, Jo, not pervs!! ;) Poor the ladies around him!! :D
I have a photo of him doing the same with Emma and she´s all squeezed on his side! :D

September 12th, 2008 at 9:58 AM

I asked my hubby about why guys sit with their legs wide open. Umm, I’m not going to give his answer here. lol ;)

September 12th, 2008 at 9:59 AM

Oh , I found it!
Take a look! :D

September 12th, 2008 at 10:01 AM

Suzeeq, of course we all know here! Anatomies problems!! :D

September 12th, 2008 at 10:03 AM

But why do some sit with their legs closed together. That’s what I wanted to know. lol *not much there*

talley
September 12th, 2008 at 10:22 AM

Oh squeez do give. I’ve had my own analysis; never thought to ask hubby. Wants to hear yours. I love the pics though marked. He has such a sweet face sometimes. Other times just smexy.

Have to wait to check the new pics and the forum guys. My filter is so strict and probably after I post this comment I won’t be on a computer for a long while.

Can I say that I’m so excited for Rupert and it upsets me period that they forget Thunderpants and Driving Lessons at times too when mentioning his move into post HP stuff. Dan’s did one movie that apparently was okay but basically you hear no mention of it anymore. Then he did the well reviewed tv movie MBJ which again has faded away from memory. It just about Equus. I actually feel bad for Dan too. But give props to Rupe when he deserves it.

Btw that picture accompanying the WT announcement is to die for. I just want to suck on those pouty lips and bit and . . . got to stop and get to work.

BE SAFE JO AND ANYONE ELSE NEAR IKE
The news is saying deaths are going to be likely. Is scared for our Jo.

talley
September 12th, 2008 at 10:24 AM

bite his lips not bit *why can I not see errors before sending?*

Ki
September 12th, 2008 at 11:11 AM

If you’re really bored, like I am right now, you can watch the whole Wild Child movie here: http://www.megavideo.com/?v=CHSDP5HN

Kimberley Nixon is wonderful, but poor Emma Roberts sucks majorly in the acting department. lol

September 12th, 2008 at 11:41 AM

Very true Ki! Alas, Holywood folks are far from immune to nepotism.

September 12th, 2008 at 12:02 PM

Hahaha, this HBP info I read matches so well with the subject of how Rupert sits on a sofa:

“It’s a really cute scene at Christmas at the Burrow… Ginny comes and sits down next to Harry and is feeding him and they’re kind of sharing a “moment” and then Ron comes in with a huge plate full of pies and really obliviously sits down between them – like, squeezes in between them, because there’s not much room – and offers Harry a pie.”

:D

September 12th, 2008 at 12:06 PM

“And is anyone else aware of the fact that Harry and Ginny have feelings for each other.. since they dont have the kiss in the common room?
Yes – Hermione mentions it to Harry when he’s comforting her after she sends the birds after Ron in the empty classroom – she asks him if it hurts him to see Ginny with Dean as badly as it hurts her to see Ron with Lavender… she says she’s “seen the way he (Harry) looks at her (Ginny)” and knows he loves her.”

September 12th, 2008 at 12:19 PM

I need access to the Adult Fanfiction. Please. Pretty please. lol

September 12th, 2008 at 12:22 PM

I’m just curious to see how they will portray Harry’s sudden interest in Ginny in the movie. Obviously Ron and Hermione have quite a history as a couple, at least since the PoA movie. On the contrary, Harry has never been interested in Ginny before, so they will probably have to interpolate several H/G moments – hints of his budding feelings or something. Besides all Ginny’s previous boyfriends did not make it into the movies, dunno how they will introduce the fact that she’s dating Dean all of a sudden.

September 12th, 2008 at 12:22 PM

More publicity. Same thing, but nice to see.

September 12th, 2008 at 12:28 PM

Suzeeq I will email you in a second.

September 12th, 2008 at 12:31 PM

Oh this is wonderful man, I just LOVE all of the early buzz on Wild Target too. Well I’m stuck in doors for who knows how long, I was just watching the news and Ike is already flooding Galveston. I’m about an hour from Galveston, we are going to flood I know that much.

September 12th, 2008 at 12:32 PM

JO, guess who’s on Al Murray tonight? New Kids! They’ll be performing live, and of course Al will get them drunk and make them perform a Freddy Mercury song!

TaoTao
September 12th, 2008 at 12:42 PM

I think Emma was slightly better in OotP. I think Yates toned her down a lot. But at least she’s taking lessons, so that is something. A lot of actors don’t care about their performances enough.

Yay! Second article already. I hope we get more. :) With different info… I hate the same info!

Stay safe Jo! I thought we’d be in for a lot with Hannah, but she turned out to be a whimp. Ike sounds tougher!

September 12th, 2008 at 12:44 PM

Ivana I knew the guys were in the UK promoting the album but oh my GOD! I can’t wait to see this. The guys have been posting all of their appearances on the official site. Let me tell you New Kids are pretty wild themselves so I think they will enjoy AL a lot. I can’t wait! God I pray the power doesn’t go out!!!!!!!!!!!

September 12th, 2008 at 12:46 PM

I’ll try to record the show for you provided that my bugger of a husband doesn’t interfere.

September 12th, 2008 at 12:47 PM

There are signs everywhere that say “Take A Hike Ike!” Dude me and my best friend loaded down with lots of junk food and water. We had to buy the expensive water because there was none left!!!!

manda1
September 12th, 2008 at 12:48 PM

I need access to the Adult Fan Fiction can tao or Jo send me the password?

September 12th, 2008 at 12:49 PM

pm us at the forum manda, my user name is ruperts nanny

manda1
September 12th, 2008 at 12:50 PM

my email is csgirl17@yahoo.com

September 12th, 2008 at 12:50 PM

manda1 email jo at bloodypotterhead@aol.com and she’ll send you the password.

September 12th, 2008 at 12:51 PM

oh that’s even better, forum PMs.

September 12th, 2008 at 12:55 PM

I got it Ivana. Thanks hun. Goes off to read. lol

TaoTao
September 12th, 2008 at 12:56 PM

Is anyone else amused that the Movies Online one says Bill Nighty? *chuckles* I probably need a nap. That really shouldn’t have amused me as much as it did.

manda1
September 12th, 2008 at 12:58 PM

i sent a message to you jo

September 12th, 2008 at 12:59 PM

It said Bill Nighty Tao? LMAO Could it be from an American journalist? Or maybe it was a typo but I thought Bill isn’t a known name in America. I’m sure people will remember him in a lot of things once you actually showed them…. I’ve told all of my friends and none of them knew him except when I had to name off certain movies I was sure they’d seen.

TaoTao
September 12th, 2008 at 1:02 PM

Well, it’s Canadian actually. So who knows. But it only says it in the title! The other mentions in the article have it right. lol It’s funny as hell, “Grint and Nighty!” Heh! Okay, I really do need sleep…

But yeah, he’s one of those actors that you don’t know by name, but when you’ve seen the movie you’re like, “Well duh!”

Euge
September 12th, 2008 at 1:42 PM

Thanks everyone and especially Karo for taking your time!!! you are lovely for doing it!

Vanessa
September 12th, 2008 at 1:48 PM

“Sgt. Rupert ’s Perv Tongues Fans Club Band”!????
Lol Lilly! Or:

Sgt. Rupert’s Dirty Minds Club Band! lol

Bilius
September 12th, 2008 at 2:18 PM

Loved the cinemablend,com article. Hee hee.
Thanks Karo for interpreting, but I really wanted to slap off-camera guy. sheesh! Tao and Jo, when you guys interview Rupert (and I know you will!), make sure to let him speak his own mind and ask him about things he’s interested in — even if it has NOTHING to do with his latest role.

Bilius
September 12th, 2008 at 2:20 PM

Take him out bowling, or to miniature golf, or out for shots of single malt scotch, “snake bite,” or “sex-on-the-beach”..that’ll loosen him up

September 12th, 2008 at 2:35 PM

Trust me I will have no problem loosening him up!

Vanessa
September 12th, 2008 at 2:36 PM

Bilius. That’s a great idea. These damn interviewers need to do research on him and try and interest him a little. I’d ask him weird stuff like “what are you allergic to?” hehe It seems like these people all ask him the same EXACT question. It irritates me so much, I can only imagine how he feels.

September 12th, 2008 at 2:39 PM

Well most of the interviews ask these things because they are specifically covering the movie. I would like to see him be interviewed just to be interviewed so we can get more in depth and interesting questions about him.

earth_dragon
September 12th, 2008 at 3:04 PM

vanessa, i’d ask the really strange things to. that’s actually something i’ve thought quite a lot about. don’t get me wrong, it’s always fun to hear about whatever project is going on, but wouldn’t it be such coolness to ask something like, “what household chore do you hate the most?”

Bilius
September 12th, 2008 at 3:47 PM

Movie-related questions huh?
“In your career so far, which actress is the best at kissing?”

“So far in your career, which film had the best cast party? Why?”

“Which scene in this film was the hardest for you to play? The one you had to work at the most to get perfect?”

Now that would be fun.

September 12th, 2008 at 3:54 PM

Well I agree, I don’t care anything about the movies, I want to know about him!

September 12th, 2008 at 4:07 PM

Well, Bilius dear, that´s an excellent idea!!
And why do we have to wait to another movie to come?
Why don´t make this interview now!!
Jo, Tao, contact his agent and say that a site abut him want to make an interview !
Could be by phone or a chat!!!Or even send the questions to him!!
With three movies to come next year I´m sure he won´t mind to answer somethings about himself!

September 12th, 2008 at 4:26 PM

Oops, I think I shouldn´t have to mention this idea here! :S

September 12th, 2008 at 4:26 PM

“So far in your career, which film had the best cast party? Why?”
~ Bilius

hehe that’s a really good one

it would be quite a cool exclusive for ICM :)

September 12th, 2008 at 4:27 PM

lol lilly you’re afraid someone steals it?

September 12th, 2008 at 4:31 PM

Psssssssssshhhhhhhh, WickedJo!! ;)

September 12th, 2008 at 4:35 PM

hehe i got ya girl
it is a good idea tho, not sure how easy it would be for the staff to get that interview but…still cool idea *looks left and right for a staff member*

September 12th, 2008 at 4:39 PM

“In your career so far, which actress is the best at kissing?”
R: Huhnn, yeah, dunno really.

“If you were to be involved with any other aspect of this film, other than acting, what job would you like to do?”
R: An ice cream man.

“So far in your career, which film had the best cast party? Why?”
R:Dunno, can´t remember.

R:Yeh, no, dunno, sort of all of them.

““Can you repeat the ____ scene, but this time try it with an accent or as an impersonation of Elvis?”
R: (Giggles)Well, yeah, maybe. (giggles and more giggles)

And we´ll have all we want to know revealed!! :D :D :D

Bilius
September 12th, 2008 at 4:57 PM

Ok, Mrs. Smarty-pants, what questions would you ask him? Remember, they have to be movie-related so the producers don’t go crazy.

September 12th, 2008 at 5:10 PM

NO, I´m not saying your questions aren´t good, Bilius!
I should say that Rupert´s the one who wears Smarty-pants!! :D

He’ll always scape, some way, from our hands, like wet soap! :D

September 12th, 2008 at 5:12 PM

You guys are hilarious. Lilly very good ideas though. :) And your’s tooo Bilius. Speaking with Rupert about his actual career and life in general will be so much better than the same Harry Potter questions. I really have enjoyed some of the radio interviews in the past, I recall a few of them were not soo HP focused.

September 12th, 2008 at 5:12 PM

Escape, sorry.

September 12th, 2008 at 5:15 PM

Well I’d ask him: Rupert, tell me honestly, have you ever felt like kill an interviewer after he has just asked you for the millionth time: “So, how is this movie darker then the previous ones?” :D If so, How did you fought the urge to kill him?

Bilius
September 12th, 2008 at 5:24 PM

Wet soap…………Oh Sorry I drifted off there. Hey Jo, if you ever need questions for the man, all I’m saying is look me up. We’ll make him laugh, we might even make him sing. ;)

September 12th, 2008 at 5:30 PM

1.) I’m surprised that no one (or perhaps I missed it) mentioned this part of the Hogwarts Radio thing when you were noting it last night from the poster Kristin…

“Yes, it did – it went from funny to scary very quickly. You’re right that Rupert is AWESOME as “lovestruck Ron”… and then after the bezoar sits up and says, ‘They’re going to kill me!’ before dropping back down on the floor again… a little comic relief in the midst of a very tense moment.”

I was like OMG!!! I am so pumped for this movie.

2. Got you email, Jo. I’m glad that your ok.

3. I tried to update my Popstar stuff last night, but when I tried to get access to my password (can’t recall), it just kept redirecting me to the same thing to make the forgotten password request. *shrugs*

4. I NEED to not post here so much. I talk to d*mn much.

5. First, Brazil and NOW Germany!!!! Why ya’ll get EVERYTHING? *waves American flag and cries* *recalls Chicago got the sneak preview* WHATEVER Chicago!!! Ya’ll get on my nerves too!!! *sniffs while waving STATE flag* And don’t forget Val, I know where you live!!! With your Cible Emouvante (sp?) movie!!! Grrrr…. That’s ok, we got CRABS!!!!! *thinks about it* (That don’t sound right.)

6. Regardless of having something on your DL dvd that I don’t have, Karo I thank you for the transcript (German Rupert fans are cool, because one of my buddies who’s a Rupert fan did something really cool with me and my little dearies!!!.)

7. I have more to say, but ……..

September 12th, 2008 at 5:31 PM

Oh, come on you all know what deep inside you all want to ask him! ;)

September 12th, 2008 at 5:35 PM

I forgot, NO ONE has the Empiress of the Universe title,…

so THERE!!!! *sticks tongue out*

September 12th, 2008 at 5:39 PM

I forgot, NO ONE has the Empiress of the Universe title,…

so THERE!!!! *sticks tongue out*

AJ, didn´t get it!
You´re talking about a movie, cartoon or about USA?? :)

September 12th, 2008 at 5:40 PM

Lilly of course! Don’t you know Al Murray is one of my fave interviews with him?? He needs to keep going back to AL because so far everybody else is like Mr. Rogers interviewing him.

September 12th, 2008 at 5:42 PM

ME!!!

*sounding like Snape in HBP*

I’M the Empiress of the Universe!!!

*pouts and stamps foot*

I am…

September 12th, 2008 at 5:52 PM

lmao@ AJ and LIlly

Laura
September 12th, 2008 at 6:20 PM

*makes love to the pics*

*lmao at the sentence of that WT article* *agrees with the last sentence of that WT article*

Haven’t been around today since it was my first day of college.

September 12th, 2008 at 6:26 PM

Laura congrats!!!!!!!! How is college???

Laura
September 12th, 2008 at 6:35 PM

It was a lot of fun Jo. I love college, all the people are so much more easy going and basically immediatly start to socialize (is this a word?) with each other. I already made like 7 friends *lmao* Go me!!
Yep……I’m gonna teach kids English and Biology some day. LMAO I can’t wait.

September 12th, 2008 at 6:40 PM

I went to college too, it was pretty cool. I love to learn. I hate MATH but I do love to learn about history and all that. Oh wow and you’re going to be a teacher, very good move! So many HP fans I know are teachers! :)

Vanessa
September 12th, 2008 at 6:44 PM

I hate Math too! Ugh. I love history also. I want to be a Make-up Artist and i’m also interested in Photography.

September 12th, 2008 at 6:59 PM

I took photography in school, it was a blast. I think it would be fun to take some pictures of Rupert, just me and HIM alone!!

September 12th, 2008 at 7:16 PM

Jo, are you still on the computer?

Robert Samuel White
September 12th, 2008 at 7:23 PM

AJ, If it kept redirecting you to the update page, then you still have cookies on your computer that have you logged in on the site, so all you have to do is complete that form and then it will stop redirecting you.

September 12th, 2008 at 7:24 PM

Yeah AJ I’m here.

September 12th, 2008 at 7:29 PM

To RSW: Wa-huh? Tehehehehehe… I’ll figure it out.

To Jo: OK! *shows ok sign*

September 12th, 2008 at 7:32 PM

What AJ? Checking to see if I was floating away yet lol?

September 12th, 2008 at 7:35 PM

September 12th, 2008 at 7:37 PM

September 12th, 2008 at 7:42 PM

I didn’t know but they added Jonathan Lynn’s name to Wild Target. *awaiting the removal of “rumored” attached to Rupert’s name*

Natalie said those were outtake pictures and they were just released. Hmm, wonder why?

Laura
September 12th, 2008 at 7:48 PM

“Gee I hope some Bee-Gee cousins are living on the Isle of Man so we can get some pics…hehehe”

I hope so too. I hope that on the first day they’ll shoot right in middle of the London streets where everyone can see them and take pics.

September 12th, 2008 at 7:53 PM

Someone over at IMBD named Along Wilshire posted this at the Wild Target boards…

“Yes, Emily Blunt has officially replaced Helena Bonham Carter and Rupert Grint plays one of the 3 leads. More great actors have joined the cast and will surely be announced soon.”

It’s very vague of course, but this person only has 4 or 5 other posts in their history and why post at Wild Target.

Perhaps. another insider in the know like Cherrybomb?

Ohhhhhh, I can’t wait for this ride to start and we start getting reports from insiders and extras…. :)

September 12th, 2008 at 7:54 PM

I already knew about Emily Blunt, it was the part about the “more great cast” that sparked my interest….

September 12th, 2008 at 7:56 PM

Yeah, I saw that to AJ. I am hoping we have an insider posting. Interesting.

Laura
September 12th, 2008 at 7:58 PM

Which great actors?!! sbjhvbdouhswgbdouygdoifugbbfogifgiwgfi

*dies*

TaoTao
September 12th, 2008 at 8:08 PM

Oh, I hope so! Man, there are so many possibilities. There are a lot of great actors, and I think quite a few spots to fill. I still want Helen Mirren as Victor’s mother.

September 12th, 2008 at 8:09 PM

Oh, this guy at IMBD was Rupert himself! :D

September 12th, 2008 at 8:13 PM

Me too Tao!!!!! hehehe…

I saw your post in the forums, I was thinking the same thing.

Lilly, I’d be afraid for Rupert to read the stuff put out there about him, good or bad, hehehehe…

*he might smirk at the good though*

Naughty girls…..

Vanessa
September 12th, 2008 at 8:13 PM

Lilly, what?

September 12th, 2008 at 8:14 PM

Hey I completely forgot about the other characters to be cast in the movie! I can’t wait, more HP actors??

HPFAN
September 12th, 2008 at 8:19 PM

hi guys,! sorry i havent been here lately. :)

September 12th, 2008 at 8:22 PM

Can you imagine how sad(or happy) can be a guy at his age that has to keep himself away from internet! Or watching himself for don´t go to some sites?
Well, we know that he looks Ebay…
Lets put some questions for him there!! :)

September 12th, 2008 at 8:26 PM

That person hasn’t posted to IMDB since 2005!!!!

And THEN they JUST so happen to show up on IMDB in the Wild Target Thread just to POST IN AN INQUIRY ABOUT RUPERT!!!

Wilshire, a street in HOLLYWOOD!!!!

Laura
September 12th, 2008 at 8:29 PM

That’s very interesting indeed AJ. Ohmy I’m getting uber excited now.

September 12th, 2008 at 8:30 PM

Yep, I thought of Wilshire Blvd. There are no movie studios on Wilshire but there are small production companies and other media companies. Someone connected to the movie industry, possibly.

September 12th, 2008 at 8:36 PM

I was thinking a few weeks ago about someone I know, who’s not nearly as famous as Rupert, but who is known a bit. (When I went away, this lady was going on about how they loved this person…)

Well, some news came out about this person (I even saw it on a top search on one of the big sites.)

Well, that weekend I saw them at a family gathering. I suppose folks who are known, are just normal people around family and friends (truel family and friends wouldn’t treat them any differently.)

However, this person didn’t feel too good that day, I wonder if what was going on played a factor. It definitely isn’t fun going through “stuff” but to have it blasted all over the news and the internet and by the time it’s reported, it’s all wrong or no longer accurate.

September 12th, 2008 at 8:43 PM

It IS eerie!!!!

I could just image what people who know Rupert must feel like or what Rupert might even feel llike if he read about himself at boards and whatnot.

I was just over at the person’s imdb and it’s strange reading about what other’s have to say about them when I know the person.

EERIE!!!!!!

September 12th, 2008 at 8:47 PM

One of the AD’s for Wild Target worked on HBP. One from the Art Department also worked on HBP. Small world. I didn’t realize the writer wrote the movie “The Heart of Me”. I love that movie. Sad movie.

Bilius
September 12th, 2008 at 8:52 PM

Would that be your grandad Morgan Freeman? ;)

Bilius
September 12th, 2008 at 8:55 PM

I would want to get on and correct people — “No, I never said that!”
“That director was a dillweed, please stop saluting him.” “I am not getting a little somethin’ somethin’ with no druggie!” You know, stuff like that….

Dar
September 12th, 2008 at 9:51 PM

Vanessa: “Sgt. Rupert’s Dirty Minds Club Band! lol”

ROFL!!!!! Can I join?

Jo, be careful, Can’t have you floatin away on a boat. And even if you do, just tell the driver to take you across the ocean to the UK.

You are guys are a trip. You know that? :D

talley
September 12th, 2008 at 10:13 PM

Wondered if WT was going to have other characters and is excited to learn who else Rupert will be able to act with.

Laura, good for you. Teaching is harder than people think especially in Texas due to the standardized tests.

Jo, seriously, you are still on your computer?! I know a few people who have relatives in the area and they are sticking it out too. Stay safe!

September 12th, 2008 at 10:44 PM

I don’t know if it’s just me, but I was able to get into Adult FanFic without logging in. Is that right? I thought I had to log in everytime.

TaoTao
September 12th, 2008 at 10:53 PM

I think it might save that cookie in your browser so it knows. But don’t quote me on that. lol

Val
September 12th, 2008 at 11:04 PM

Jo! be careful! Take care please ;)

September 12th, 2008 at 11:58 PM

It’s all good! The wind is picking up in my area but so far the hurricane has not landed yet. I know Galveston is pretty fuckkkkked up right now, it’s bad to see it like it, oh my the water reached the sea wall and the sea wall itself is 17 feet high. I mean the storm isn’t even here yet so all of this so far is just from th surge. not good!!!! Galveston will be under water! Anyway I don’t believe that imdb thing at this point, but we’ll keep an eye out on it. Rupert if it’s you, stop messing with us damn it!

Michelle
September 13th, 2008 at 12:57 AM

Karo, thanks for interpreting that, you’re a doll! *kisses* And I love him ruffling his hair and scrunching up his nose, it’s so boyish! *big brown eyes and bats eyelashes*

Thanks Suzeeq(and Natalie) for posting those pics! Those are….damn it makes me want to quit my job, become a photographer and my life’s dream is to do a photoshoot of Rupe! GAAAWD, I love the one of him sitting on the curb. He looks like he needs a cute girl to sit next to him and eat ice cream with him on that curb! *runs off to buy two 99 flakes and gives Rupie one of them,sits down next to him, and stares deeply into his eyes while her tongue innocently ponders her 99 flake*

OMG Jo….are you going to be okay?! *is worried for you safety*

September 13th, 2008 at 2:01 AM

Yes we are ok but I fear the power will go out so a trick I was told was keep your air condition on the lowest possible so if it goes out it stays cool for awhile, well shit I’m freezing my ASS off right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 13th, 2008 at 4:50 AM

hope everything is stll alright over there where you are Jo!
the lack of the news is killing me……*waves we want rupe sign*

September 13th, 2008 at 8:42 AM

Would that be your grandad Morgan Freeman?
~ Bilius

hahahahaha…

He’s going to PLAY my grandaddy in the movie made about me. AJ: Empiress of the Universe.

No one THAT big.

*to the Blues Clue’s tune*

Me want Rupert news.
Me want Rupert news.
Me want Rupert news.
Because Rupert news is fun!

September 13th, 2008 at 11:06 AM

Jo, how are you??

TaoTao
September 13th, 2008 at 11:54 AM

Okay, I’ve decided that I’m completely annoyed with all these little movie people who think they know all to say that “Wild Target” is like the movie “Leon.” If they were actually people who got up off their asses instead of just remember a plot, they’d know if anything “Leon” copied off the original “Wild Target” because WT was out in 1993 while “Leon” was out in 1994. lol And they would learn that they are different genres and share little in common other than a hitman teaching a trade to a young person who is completely different from a little girl who wants to learn it to seek revenge. I hate know-it-all movie gurus because 9 out of 10 time, they usually are stupid and don’t know what they’re talk about it. Case in point above. :P *needed to get that off her chest*

September 13th, 2008 at 12:03 PM

lol go Tao, you tell those movie gurus what they deserve to hear girl! :D

September 13th, 2008 at 12:15 PM

Ummm Tao, unleashing the FURY!!!!

Hehehehe…

September 13th, 2008 at 12:38 PM

Tao, post the dates of release. I keep seeing that and I really don’t see the similarities at all. I guess because it’s a french film. lol Yeah, all french films are alike, didn’t you know that. *ends sarcasm*

TaoTao
September 13th, 2008 at 12:46 PM

Cible Emouvante: 18 August 1993
Leon: 18 November 1994 (US release date, but since US outlets are talking about it, I’m posting that date. So over a years difference. The french release date was in September, so just over a year as well.)

Oh, and these were the only two countries to get the film in ’94. The rest of the world got to see in 1995!

And as I said, the only similarity in the films is a hitman teaches his trade to a younger person. But that’s where it stops. Antoine doesn’t want to learn it, but does so in order to not be killed (or assuming at least). Mitilda (I think is the character) in Leon finds out Leon’s profession and wants to learn to seek revenge on those who killed her family. Yes, so many similarities here folks, it’s scary!

September 13th, 2008 at 12:53 PM

I don’t remember Leon (The Professional) as a comedy. Umm, oh yeah Gary Oldman’s overacting. Tsk, forgot abou that. lol

Bilius
September 13th, 2008 at 1:05 PM

Thanks suzeeq, I thought I was alone with that opinion.

Laura
September 13th, 2008 at 1:39 PM

I hope Dan didn’t just read that Suz *lolz*

Laura
September 13th, 2008 at 1:50 PM

I got this from imbd

I just found another source for Emily’s involvement in Wild Target. This time it came from Michael Buble when he was on Perez.
“She’s doing a new film with Bill Nighy, who’s a great actor, and it looks like it’s going to be really funny. So she’s happy. She’s going to be shooting for like six months or something.”

Around 6 months……that’s a pretty long shoot.

TaoTao
September 13th, 2008 at 2:08 PM

Yeah I saw that before and a lot of people don’t want to believe Helena is not in it. She’s not even doing Terminator right now. Grant you, I was hoping too, but I knew it wasn’t going to happen. A lot of people don’t get that you don’t get over tragedy in a few weeks. Especially something of this magnitude.

I question the 6 month shoot. That seems awfully long, almost as long as a Potter film. (Aren’t the like 10 to 12 months?) I can see a couple of months. But if the March release date is true, it would have to be shorter than 6 months, because then they couldn’t do March and Rupert would be filming dangerously close to when DH starts to film. lol

Laura
September 13th, 2008 at 2:13 PM

I’m pretty sure it’s not gonna take that long but I do think it’ll be a few months. It’s weird that we haven’t gotten more confirmed details on this film since they start shooting next Tuesday.

September 13th, 2008 at 2:16 PM

Yeah, I’m surprised there isn’t more news coming out about this film. I am hoping they are going to keep the start date the same and not extend it because of Emily Blunt coming onboard late.

September 13th, 2008 at 4:03 PM

Hopefully we’ll get some more stuff on WT when filming starts, which is so close now (yay)…*is still bored at lack of news*

talley
September 13th, 2008 at 5:01 PM

I know IMDB can be a pain, but why is Rupert still labeled as “rumored?” Thought all these reports would’ve confirmed it for them much less it’s on his official resume.

Can the German interview, which I appreciate being translated for us, be put on Youtube? I’d love to just watch his face.

September 13th, 2008 at 5:48 PM

This freaked me out. Ivana, you’re creepy. lol

beatrice
September 13th, 2008 at 6:18 PM

wait a mintue…. is that article real or bullshit?!

earth_dragon
September 13th, 2008 at 6:48 PM

suzeeq, omg, how cute is that?!?!? i’m bummed that he says he’s not really nekkid in CB but the scene still sounds pretty steamy to me.

awesome that he’s thinking about buying property and moving. geeze, he really is all grown up now. *beams*

i can’t even describe my squee when reading about his reaction to ‘twilight’. it’s just too funny. this was a great article!

Newer Comments »