Rupert Grint Dishes On Lavender Auditions, His Favorite Subject and Ping Pong!

Thanks to Natalie of Jessie Cave Fan for letting us know that the trio was interviewed in Teen Magazine where they talked about different things and Rupert talks about the auditions with Lavender Brown.

We heard you checked out the top five actresses who auditioned to play Lavender Brown. What was that like?

(Laughs) Yeah, I went to some of the final stages of the auditions. It was really cool to be involved in that side of it, not that I really had any say. There were some good girls, but we didn’t do the kiss. We didn’t even talk about the kiss until the day we actually did it. But Jessie (Cave), who got the part of Lavender, is really cool.

Potions are a big part of the story. How were you at chemistry in real life?
I quite enjoyed it — the stuff with the Bunsen burners — but I never went to school much because I did most of my learning onset. We didn’t do many experiments, so I missed out on that.

Rumor is there’s a lot of Ping-Pong played on set and Emma is the one to beat!
I don’t like playing her because it’s really embarassing. She’s so much better than me and Dan, but we’re getting good. We’re quite quick!

Emma had this to say about beating Rupert in table tennis:

What’s your secret to being the onset Ping-Pong champ?
My parents played and they’re really competitive. They never user to let me win, so I got quite good at it. Dan and Rupert were quite taken aback that I could beat them. I think Rupert took it the worst.

UPDATE: We now have a scan from this article featuring the slightly different pose of Ron in his Quidditch uniform in our gallery here!

154 Comments to "Rupert Grint Dishes On Lavender Auditions, His Favorite Subject and Ping Pong!"

September 6th, 2008 at 12:10 PM

SQUEEEE! Rupert hates losing because he is sooo competitive! Love it. Tao the text is small, need to fix it a bit! :)

francaise3
September 6th, 2008 at 12:11 PM

uhh.. sounds very good! Scaaaans.. where aaaaare youuuuu? :D

September 6th, 2008 at 12:11 PM

oh never mind, you did!

September 6th, 2008 at 12:19 PM

Oh, for the comments? Yeah, I had to do a lot of work on that. lol You should’ve seen me trying to fix all that. I had to trick it. Mwahaha!

I swear, I’d go out and look for the mag, but we’re sort of in the middle of a hurricane…

September 6th, 2008 at 12:23 PM

LOL I love him. I swear, it’s a Virgo thing. You’re all like, “Wait, I can be better than that!” I hope it’s competitive in an endearing way. :P

Ivana
September 6th, 2008 at 12:27 PM

Tell me about it, I got two Virgo parents! You guys should see them playing ping-pong, or chess, or anything – it’s a war in the house!

Vanessa
September 6th, 2008 at 12:33 PM

“I hope it’s competitive in an endearing way.” – Tao

As do I. I can be so competitive sometimes but i’m never that serious about it. Seriously competitive people annoy me. Its like “calm the hell down, its just a game!”

September 6th, 2008 at 12:37 PM

LOL I definitely can’t speak for Rupert, but I can tell you how I am. And I like to be better if I know I can, but I don’t take it so seriously if I lose or anything. I mean, that’s just lame. But if I know I can be better, than I’ll try my hardest to do it.

September 6th, 2008 at 12:52 PM

Well d*mn, MN FINALLY posted the news….

Still waiting for HPANA…

Well I suppose if Rupert flashed HIS “absolute joy” he’d get news quicker too….

Hehehehe…

We should have started another nudity rumor, recall how fast THAT spreaded?

Ho hum….

September 6th, 2008 at 12:54 PM

September 6th, 2008 at 12:56 PM

“Well she did say she was the queen of table tennis and Rupert was a deadly pool player.”
~suzeeq

That sounds like a good movie!!!!

Very Mr. and Mrs. Smith, but in the sports world….

I can not STAND hearing, seeing, or even thinking about Bragelina. They are so overexposed to me….

Although, I do want to see that new Brad Pitt movie.

September 6th, 2008 at 1:12 PM

It’s raining HARDER now Tao….

Marisol
September 6th, 2008 at 1:12 PM

LOL, he should come to my uni for some bunsen burner experiments xDDD.
& that was a very cute interview, I want to SEE him in an interview though, I’m sure he’s more talkative now, but still uses his famous ‘cools’.

Natalie
September 6th, 2008 at 1:31 PM

please only credit our site.

Merse
September 6th, 2008 at 1:39 PM

awww you should mention that bit about dan telling rupert about the monkey thing too.

that was funny.

September 6th, 2008 at 1:52 PM

Yeah, all these magazines are going to start releasing their interviews and set reports, especially the printed ones. Notice the release date didn’t change. They were probably already printed and ready to go before that idiot movie company decided to spring their new release date on them.

Laura
September 6th, 2008 at 1:58 PM

I love the slightly different quidditch!Ron pic!! It’s all his eyes baby. Fuck yeah.

Laura
September 6th, 2008 at 2:01 PM

Forgot a word
* It’s all IN his eyes

September 6th, 2008 at 2:06 PM

I love it! Again, in one scene, he conveys everything with just a look in his eyes. He looks like he wants to puke. LOL

Natalie
September 6th, 2008 at 2:08 PM

Tao, did you read my comment? Please only credit my site. I don’t want another site taking half the credit when I typed all that.

September 6th, 2008 at 2:10 PM

I was just reading a raving review and his eyes were mentioned. How much emotion he can convey with just his eyes. He looks scared. Poor baby. lol

September 6th, 2008 at 2:21 PM

Natalie if you ever need to reach Tao it is good to email her at webmistress@rupert-grint.us because she does not always read the comments. I will let her know though!

And Suzeeq I know all of those things we notice in his expressions it is neat to see other people notice it too! Especially his eyes!

Natalie
September 6th, 2008 at 2:24 PM

lol. k. :P

I love the part with the monkey. I want that video.

September 6th, 2008 at 2:42 PM

Ah, that would be cool if Yates filmed that and kept it in as a BTS clip. He better have. lol

September 6th, 2008 at 2:50 PM

Well, we did ‘via’ because we originally got it from that site. That’s usually how it’s done, but I’ll give full credit though.

Vanessa
September 6th, 2008 at 2:56 PM

It looks like he just failed, or was being made fun of. lol. Poor little Rupie-pooh!!!

Its so funny I just remembered (cause I’m a Zelda nerd) the currency in the game is called Rupees and I always think of him. :D

tigergyrl
September 6th, 2008 at 3:01 PM

Hello, I’m a longtime lurker who loves this site! I have a question: do we know if there is going to be more than one kiss between Ron and Lavender in the movie? I’ve read articles where “THE kiss” is mentioned, which almost gives me the impression that there is going to be just one smooch scene between R/L. In the book, I remember that they seemed to be ‘snogging’ non-stop…

September 6th, 2008 at 3:04 PM

Welcome Tigergyrl! Unfortunately that’s a question I cannot answer. But imo only, I think “the kiss” they seem to refer to a lot is more the kiss that sends Hermione over the edge to attack him with the birds and the others aren’t as important because of the lack of impact.

September 6th, 2008 at 3:35 PM

I think there has to be more than one kiss or if not they will definitely be touching, hold each other a lot. It doesn’t make sense to have just the one kiss and that’s it. But of course these are the movies we are talking about!

September 6th, 2008 at 3:36 PM

And welcome Tigergyrl. You have to make a comment about Rupert’s hot body before you can comment again. It is a RULE here.

jk.

September 6th, 2008 at 3:38 PM

If there are birds!!!!

I wonder if they are going to allow her to kick his behind the entire movie. Because, she’s already blasting them with a gust of wind.

I know Ron is in the wrong, but I don’t think he’s going to take but so much of Hermione kicking his behind over kissing Lavender (though he may as a way of dealing with the guilt, hehehehe…)

And I’m sure he’s not stupid enough (or not as stupid as they like to make him appear to be) to not know that Hermione is causing this if she’s already done it once before.

I have a strange feeling that they are going to take away the birds, like Dobby, to costly, HAHAHAHAHAHA….j/k and go with the gust of wind.

Here’s hoping to being wrong…

Oh, is there anyway to find out if HBC is still going to be in the movie, or if Emily Blunt is actually a replacement? The HP fans are so happy to see them work together, it’s gonna be a blow if that ends up not being the case. Of course, we’ll all understand because of the circumstances and all….

September 6th, 2008 at 3:41 PM

“It doesn’t make sense to have just the one kiss and that’s it. But of course these are the movies we are talking about!”
~Jo

Of course, you know WB, they just take all of the meat out of circumstances and just give the potatoes. I wouldn’t be surprised if they leave out the reason for Ron getting with Lavender all together.

Hermione asks him to the party.
He says yes
He kisses Lavender
Hermione is very sad
THEREFORE, Ron is just a stupid jerk
Ron get’s punished and abused
Ron gets poisoned
They are friends again and we never see Lavender again

WTF

September 6th, 2008 at 3:42 PM

Hehehe, I just emailed the director and asked him. Maybe he’ll return my email.

The birds that Harry’s hears (read it in one of the spoilers) I think are from when Draco is trying out the vanishing cabinet. The picture where is holding the bird kind of makes that plausible.

I

talley
September 6th, 2008 at 3:45 PM

Rupert is competitive but his nature is just too nice too be one of those who freak out cause they lost. But love the story and their play on it. **very OOTP Room of Requirement moment too**

AJ be careful and Tao are you in the line of fire as well? Is worried. And again love, love the site’s new look.

Euge
September 6th, 2008 at 3:45 PM

Jo lolz, and yeah I guess those comments drooling about Ruper’s body are mandatory:)

September 6th, 2008 at 3:48 PM

LOL Yeah, with our luck, it’s a freakin’ gust of wind and the birds are not even there. *grumbles*

Oh, Talley, we’re good so far! It’s raining heavy again but nothing to bad. *crosses fingers*

Euge
September 6th, 2008 at 3:53 PM

Rupert’s lolz no Ruper’s

Laura
September 6th, 2008 at 3:58 PM

Pfff I’m done fussing over every non canon thing in the HP movies. They’re basically “crap” when you compair them with the books anyway. ofcourse one of the few good things that came out of them is our wonderful Rupert. So yeah….

September 6th, 2008 at 4:08 PM

Thanks Talley,

It’s all good here. Where from what I see from my window. Doesn’t look anything more that a rainy day.

At one point, it did pick up and that’s when I made that note. But right now, it’s just raining a bit hard, that’s all. Nothing I couldn’t leave the house in, if I wanted to.

tigergyrl
September 6th, 2008 at 4:08 PM

:) To fill my posting requirement: Rupes is definitely a very handsome actor and is soooo talented! Can’t wait to see all of his projects this year.

Be careful with the tropical weather. Got pounded with GUSTav this week and was without power for 4 days. Here’s hoping that Ike doesn’t head my way.

Sunbird
September 6th, 2008 at 4:09 PM

I love Virgo’s they’re fun. You want competition get 2 scorpio’s having a go at the same thing. But too funny about Emma kicking Dan and Rupes butts. I bet Rupert would have been terrific at science, he seemed to really like it.

wicked jo
September 6th, 2008 at 4:22 PM

tell me if I’m wrong but it’s annoying anyway… apart from that, cool interview gotta love imaging Rupert checking out the girls in the audition :D

wicked jo
September 6th, 2008 at 4:23 PM

*imagining

Laura
September 6th, 2008 at 4:25 PM

“ok maybe I’m the one going crazy, but didn’t Rupert do the kiss scene in DL before Dan did his in December Boys and OotP??? Why the heck is it that they keep asking Dan to give Rupe some advices?jeez
tell me if I’m wrong but it’s annoying anyway”

It’s annoying isn’t? I guess becuz Dan shows his dingdong/does sex on stage people think he’s therefore more “experienced”. Whatevah.

September 6th, 2008 at 4:31 PM

They did at the OotP press conference in LA! And Rupert was all, “Well, I did a movie called Driving Lessons and there was a little kiss in that…” Which always cracked me up. There was a guy in front of me who was shaking his head vigorously almost like, “Rupes, don’t ask me why they’re saying such stupidity to you.” But yes, because Dan’s Equus was more publicized, people just automatically assume… Rupert had the experience first.

Oh, Sunbird, my brother was a Scorpio, so I know exactly how that goes. Bless his soul, he was a Scorpio through and through. :)

September 6th, 2008 at 4:32 PM

Yes, totally annoying as hell.

wicked jo
September 6th, 2008 at 4:36 PM

oh ok, good to know I’m not the only one. Ignorant people, don’t even get there info right …

September 6th, 2008 at 4:47 PM

No, I noticed that when I first read it as well.

My mind went *b*tch slap* to the reporter.

September 6th, 2008 at 4:48 PM

I was ticked about that from the very beginning, and can we really call that a kiss with Cho? I don’t know, I just wasn’t feeling it. I did see DB but can’t quite remember a lot of it, I sort of skipped through just to see what it was about.

September 6th, 2008 at 4:49 PM

Well, hopefully after Cherrybomb and Wild Target, these people can stop their stupidity!

Oh, so I was listening to ‘top tracks’ on the satellite xm station… and “Take a Walk on the Wild Side” came on and I thought, “What a great song for Cherrybomb.” And then I thought, “And an incredibly funny song to have on Wild Target.”

September 6th, 2008 at 4:53 PM

Everytime I read stupid shit like that it pisses me off. I’m like damm, do your fuckin homework before you interview these actors. Oh well. Whatevah (as Laura says lol)

wicked jo
September 6th, 2008 at 4:57 PM

yeah, I hope it’ll stop too Tao… Jo, I agree about Cho, not bad but not that good either lol I watched both DB and MBJ and really enjoyed them, I thought Dan was good in them (can’t say the same about BS, sorry Emma fans). But yeah, Rupert’s kiss scene in DL is still the best to me, just very natural and sweet ;) and now in CB we’ll hopefully have some hot, sexy kisses :D

September 6th, 2008 at 4:57 PM

No you are FAR from alone. I threw a BIG ASS fit when that article came out. And didn’t one of them say that Dan himself was talking about giving Rupert advice? If that is true I’m annoyed with Dan about that too. Come on Rupert doesn’t need any advice in that department thank you very much.

September 6th, 2008 at 4:57 PM

I remember that song…

September 6th, 2008 at 4:58 PM

ROFL Yeah, after awhile, you just have to roll your eyes at the stupidity of it all.

You know, I was watching GoF last night and I never noticed this the last 3234389753 times I watched. But if you watch the scene when Moody comes in and Seamus goes, “What’s he drinkin’ do you suppose?” Rupert does this shrug on his face with an “I dunno, weird” look. It’s amazing and it just shows off how very little others were acting around him. Everyone else is just staring at Moody and Rupert’s there shrugging because he hasn’t a clue while we wait for Dan to deliver his line. It’s brilliant!

wicked jo
September 6th, 2008 at 4:58 PM

suzeeq, this kind of thing you have to react the same way as to that Linney bitch or whatever her name was, who interviewed him: unprofessional and not polite at all (not to mention stupid)

September 6th, 2008 at 5:01 PM

It wouldn’t hurt Dan too much to say Rupert doesn’t need any advice from him, he already had a kissing scene before, but then it takes Dan out of the convo, so I guess he just lets them ask him whatever they want to ask him.

September 6th, 2008 at 5:02 PM

Now, it’s all sunny and bright…

September 6th, 2008 at 5:03 PM

It did that here too AJ and then it got dark again and got all windy and rainy. It’s bright again though…

September 6th, 2008 at 5:04 PM

suzeeq,

I was going to say something like that, but it’s not his job to. It would be nice, but he’ s not required, so I left it alone.

September 6th, 2008 at 5:05 PM

Yeah, it’s been all like, yayyyyyy, nooooo, yayyyyyyy, noooooo.

September 6th, 2008 at 5:06 PM

AJ, I have read plenty of actors getting interveiwed and get asked a stupid ass question about their co-stars and they correct them. It’s not hard to do.

Tao, there is nothing worse then waiting for Dan to deliver his lines. Sorry, but it can be painful sometimes.

September 6th, 2008 at 5:07 PM

Yes Tao I notice that too, funny we watched GOF again just the other night too!

Well it least for another year we won’t have to worry about much of that will we? NO HP, NO Dan, just RUPERT!

September 6th, 2008 at 5:09 PM

The scene never bothered me before, it wasn’t anything special. But the moment I realized what Rupert did, I realized, “Okay, now this scene is just terrible because Rupert is actually acting in it while everyone else is just stating their lines or staring.”

Say it with me, say it proud, 2009 is the year of RUPERT!!!

September 6th, 2008 at 5:12 PM

WooHoo!!!!!!

2009 is the year of RUPERT!!!

Laura
September 6th, 2008 at 5:14 PM

Unless Emma decides to do another project aswell. *lolz*

BUT YES 2009 will be the year of RUPERT!!

September 6th, 2008 at 5:26 PM

Hush girl. Emma ain’t doing nuthing but sit ting at home looking at her Italian Vogue photoshoot. lol JK

Laura
September 6th, 2008 at 5:30 PM

*lmao*

September 6th, 2008 at 6:36 PM

“Everyone else is just staring at Moody and Rupert’s there shrugging because he hasn’t a clue while we wait for Dan to deliver his line. It’s brilliant!”

Tao, and what about Grawp catching up Hermione? The huge “difference” between them acting is clear there!

Well, truely, I think Dan even knows Rupert did a kissing scene on DL. Maybe he never had watched it!

And Emma was taking some summer classes at The Royal Academy of Theater.
I think it maybe this was a good thing for her if she thinks that to work with Richard Harris, Alan Rickman, Kenneth Branagh, Emma Thompson, Michael Gambon, Maggie Smith, Julie Waters, Robbie Coltrane, etc, etc wasn’t enough for her… yeah let her takes some classes.

Oh, just to sign in, I love the “trio” ! :D

September 6th, 2008 at 7:14 PM

Jo, I sent you an email.

September 6th, 2008 at 7:16 PM

Well, I’m not trying to compare, really. It was just so funny that a) I never noticed and b) this is an actual reaction to the question while everyone else is busy staring at Moody. Rupert does both!

September 6th, 2008 at 7:21 PM

I know Tao, but to compare in this case is inevitable.
I think he doesn´t need anything on the script saying “now Rupert has to shrug”, “to look this way”, do you know?
His reations are natural because he´s “in the character”.

September 6th, 2008 at 7:21 PM

I spot a lot of those scenes where Rupert is not focused yet, he is still reacting to what is going on. The one I noticed just recently was in OOTP when sirius shows up in the fireplace, The camera is focused on Dan but you can see Rupert move to the edge of the couch and start to slowly rub his hands together listening and reacting to what is being said then says his lines. It’s such a natural move to make.

September 6th, 2008 at 7:23 PM

That’s what I love and why so many of his peers call him “the most natural” because he does what any of us would do in that situation. He’s definitely not told, he just reacts to it.

September 6th, 2008 at 7:27 PM

I was reading about, and I read one commentary about the French film, about a romantic triangle.

I’m thinking it’s just that the boy might have crush on the woman, but of course she’s after the older guy.

Ya’ll did say there was a pic in movie where the boy and the lady are together, right?

Obviously, the relationship is between the hitman and the thief, but I can see naive apprentice “looking” at her.

September 6th, 2008 at 7:29 PM

AJ, the age difference between the actors in the french movie is about 30 years, so yeah I can see the apprentice “looking” at her in that way. lol

September 6th, 2008 at 7:30 PM

Oops,the age difference between the hitman and the thief is about 30 years.

September 6th, 2008 at 7:33 PM

And about Lavender auditions, I loved to read the ” he dishes” thing! This just show us how profissional he is, and respect himself, well if you know what I´m trying to say.
He doesn´t nee “this” kind of thing to kiss “a lot” of girls, if he wants( what I also think it´s not how he is).

September 6th, 2008 at 7:38 PM

I’m not sure how old the characters are suppose to be, but when you take the actors: Bill Nighy is 59, Emily Blunt is 25, and Rupert is 20. I think Rupert is able to play anyone between the ages of 18-23 give or take, Emily Blunt looks like she could pull off a character as old as 30ish, and Bill Nighy looks like he’s more the older gentlemen range… 50ish to 60ish. So this could definitely be interesting. Rupert’s character could most definitely have a thing for the thief.

Laura
September 6th, 2008 at 7:40 PM

I have to say Suz I’m loving our conversation. *lmao* It feels good to vent.

I hope we get pics soon of Rupert filming in London. I can’t wait to see what look he’ll be sporting this time.

September 6th, 2008 at 7:41 PM

I thought Emily Blunt was about 32 or 33. Seriously. What’s weird, if this is the case, she played Bill Nighy’s daughter in the BBC TV movie Gideon’s Daughter. Bill and Rupert are about the right age for their parts, she is younger but she can pull off older easily. lol

September 6th, 2008 at 8:03 PM

I did think she was older too and then I saw on her IMDB page she was born in 1983! And seeing how I’m going to be 28 this month she’s 25. LOL I’m definitely excited to see the dynamic between the two. And I’m with you, Laura, I want to see what he is sporting in this movie. The boy ain’t afraid to do things for a role, that’s for sure. :)

September 6th, 2008 at 8:12 PM

Yeah, even that picture Ki posted, she looks so much older.

Yes, we need some photos. Maybe some reherseal pictures. Something. lol

September 6th, 2008 at 8:18 PM

LOL It could be kind of funny though.

Oh, IMDB finally fixed ‘Cherrybomb’.

Laura
September 6th, 2008 at 8:21 PM

“Umm , I draw the line at him putting some kind of gel shit in his hair to make it into a cone.”

*lmao* That would look a bit disturbing. I think he’s gonna look uber hot. His hair has the perfect length.
Just imagine the hair he had during that CB interview but just a bit ruffled through with a tiny bit of wax. As for clothes a very dark pair of brown pants with a dark blue sweater (v-neck) with a grey tshirt underneath. A mega plus would be stubble.
Ahem…..just an idea…*lolz*

September 6th, 2008 at 8:26 PM

“Oh, IMDB finally fixed ‘Cherrybomb’”
I wonder if it was my source they wanted or maybe Tao since you had first hand knowledge they took your word.

You know who’s hair I’m talking about, right? lol

Not only are we going to get Laura a job as the photoshop artist for HP movies, but now we are going to suggest to Rupert to hire her as his stylist. lol Rupert, are you reading these comments? lol Take her advice.

September 6th, 2008 at 8:33 PM

I just tried to send the picture, but I couldn’t see it in my pictures to add to my photobucket.

It’s small, but a different picture of the French trio.

Laura
September 6th, 2008 at 8:35 PM

*it suddenly dawns to her who Suz was actually refering to* *ROFL*

It’s a hot look isn’t it? Let’s go the formal route shall we:

A simple pairblack dressed pants and jacket that fits his body like a glove. Accompanied by a simple silk dark green shirt (tucked in all the way this time Rupes ;) ) BUT without a tie. We’ll keep the casual touch by just leaving the 2 top buttons unbuttened.

September 6th, 2008 at 8:37 PM

Click through, there’s one where she’s laying on the hitman’s lap and Antione is close by with a gun.

Look at them. All holed up and partied out….

September 6th, 2008 at 8:38 PM

LOL I was all, “It looks like they had a new years party.”

I was noticing that the attire for the film seemed to be very 80ish/90ish. I wonder if they’ll be more modern or what.

September 6th, 2008 at 8:43 PM

For this one, scroll down.

Looks like a Danielson wax on, wax off moment…hehehe

September 6th, 2008 at 8:45 PM

It was originally made in 1993, but they will probably modernize it.

LOL at Laura. It finally dawned on you.

Yes, most definitely he needs to hire you as his stylist. I would love to see him like that.

September 6th, 2008 at 8:45 PM

I’m sure they will (update the clothing.) It WAS the early 90′s….

This isn’t a period piece.

Laura
September 6th, 2008 at 8:49 PM

Man they should just start filming already!! *iz incredibly impatient for a 19 year old*

September 6th, 2008 at 8:55 PM

Is this picture from the movie, also???

September 6th, 2008 at 8:58 PM

Tsk. Tsk. Laura! That would be 20. :P

Yes AJ! Oh God, Rupert’s going to kill me if his character is as shirtless as this one in the original. LOL

September 6th, 2008 at 9:00 PM

Tao, I can’t post pictures. I click on the link but it just takes me to the top of the page.

First we’ll see him in Cherrybomb (I hope) and he’ll be this crazy, ruthless, juvinile deliquent, doing crazy shit to get the girl. Then we have Wild Target, this kid getting recruited to train as a hitman (and he really doesn’t want to be one). The humor with that alone is going to be good.

I can not hardly wait. I am so excited.

Laura
September 6th, 2008 at 9:01 PM

“Tsk. Tsk. Laura! That would be 20″

………huh? *lmao*

September 6th, 2008 at 9:02 PM

Tao, she’s talking about her age. lol

September 6th, 2008 at 9:03 PM

Okay, I just had another image of shirtless Rupert. Yes. More near naked Rupert. Ooh, the drooling that will go on. lol

September 6th, 2008 at 9:03 PM

I’m gathering a list of adjectives used to describe the character…..

That’s how I’m running into the pics….

September 6th, 2008 at 9:05 PM

I prefer Rupert to keep his shirt on, (well he can wear a tank top to keep the arms showing…)

But yeah Tao, I was like, dag this guy always has his shirt off…

September 6th, 2008 at 9:06 PM

Oh, just thought of something. It’s going to be pretty cold during filming so maybe he won’t be shirtless as much.

Merse
September 6th, 2008 at 9:08 PM

does anyone have the other half of that scan from teen magazine? the half with emma’s questions? (not just the transcript.)

September 6th, 2008 at 9:10 PM

Click on Jess Cave Fan link at the beginning of the post.

September 6th, 2008 at 9:15 PM

The actress who was in the French movie, died in a really sad way.

September 6th, 2008 at 9:17 PM

Was she the one that was murdered by her boyfriend?

September 6th, 2008 at 9:20 PM

Whoops. Sorry Laura. I’m seriously having brain farts all week. lol

AJ, you’re know fun. Never want to see Rupert shirtless. Tisk on you! :P

manda1
September 6th, 2008 at 9:22 PM

what magazine is this in? I would love to buy the magazine and how long will it be out?

manda1
September 6th, 2008 at 9:23 PM

what magazine is this article in and how long would be it out?

September 6th, 2008 at 9:29 PM

It’s called Teen Magazine. Don’t know anything else about this mag. Sorry.

manda1
September 6th, 2008 at 9:45 PM

thanks, is it sold here in the US i think it is

September 6th, 2008 at 9:45 PM

At TLC home page:

“Rupert Grint fan site, IceCreamMan, has scans from a new issue of Teen Magazine which features a brief interviews with actors Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter), Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) and Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) about working on the “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince” film. We also get to see a new shot of Harry standing in what looks to be the shed at the Burrow as part of this article. In the interview, a scan of which can be viewed right here, Dan is first up and talks about the…”

:D

September 6th, 2008 at 9:47 PM

Manda1, I think it is.

September 6th, 2008 at 9:48 PM

It is Manda!

LOL Lilly. I saw that. I was looking at users online and noticed 48 and I was all, “WHOA!” And was happy to see the linkage. :)

September 6th, 2008 at 9:48 PM

Tao, I emailed you.

September 6th, 2008 at 9:50 PM

Yeah, I saw. :) I’ve been debating on what to do about it. Just because it doesn’t specifically mention Rupert… not until they put up the full review.

September 6th, 2008 at 9:53 PM

Okay, cool.

I think it’s cool that ICM was mentioned in TLC. I’m supposing it’s a first? Now if that other site would give you all some credit.

September 6th, 2008 at 9:57 PM

It definitely is at that. There were several sites I actually e-mailed the tip to, since I knew that several of these sites visitors don’t always travel outside anywhere. But only two thus far have given credit (Leaky and SS).

September 6th, 2008 at 10:00 PM

And it´s funny they mentioned another magazine with Dan, Details, I think, and a quote from Teen Magazine giving a link for photos of Emma on that Polo party but any mention of Rupert´s new projects.

Yes, I think is the first time they mention ICM even the site being the first one publishing some recent news about Rupert and HBP.

jo
September 6th, 2008 at 10:14 PM

They don’t have to credit, I mean they usually dont’ lol so it doesn’t matter to me either way. OK hate to be mean, I’ll be nice. Tao what is up man, the picture link here. I wanted to post pictures of Rupert’s waist area. damn it!

September 6th, 2008 at 10:14 PM

Girls, hurry up!
A guy that watch last night on Chicago a preview of HBP is answering some questions on TLC forum.So anyone that is registered there and have a better English than I could make some questions about Ron/ Hermione/Lavender scenes! ;)

September 6th, 2008 at 10:16 PM

Photobucket

September 6th, 2008 at 10:16 PM

Oh never mind lol, GOT it as you can see!

September 6th, 2008 at 10:17 PM

you have to use the HTML code for it to work.

September 6th, 2008 at 10:19 PM

Nothing said about R/Hr in that report yet.

September 6th, 2008 at 10:19 PM

Oh hell, why doesn’t that work?

I want to know how much more Rupert gets to do in HBP!!!

September 6th, 2008 at 10:19 PM

Sorry guys look I was only interested in scanning the Rupert/Ron part but just so you know the other side is a small picture already seen with Emma’s interview, nothing new at all. Tao can you scan the other part when you can get out or something because I know some fans will be interested in it anyway.

September 6th, 2008 at 10:19 PM

And how to use HTML code Jo? I don´t know exactly how to do.

September 6th, 2008 at 10:23 PM

Yeah Jo, I was thinking about it. But I don’t know when I’ll get out (yes storm today, but race tomorrow!) and I think some other sites might have it first. But we shall see!!

September 6th, 2008 at 10:28 PM

Lilly it is from the photobucket for example after you upload the picture it gives you different options like this…

Direct Link

HTML Code

IMG Code

You just copy and paste the HTML one and the picture should show.

September 6th, 2008 at 10:37 PM

Ok, Jo. Thank you.

And I sent you another email.
I think you and Tao have to focus on this subject we’re talking about now and urgently. ;)

September 6th, 2008 at 10:46 PM

Dude I tried, but this is as best as I can do in showing how the other side of it looked.

Photobucket

September 6th, 2008 at 10:47 PM

Lilly don’t scare me!!!!!!!!! OK. I will reply back soon.

September 6th, 2008 at 10:48 PM

You know, I hope all the Emma/Hermione fans know how we Rupert/Ron fans have felt over the past few years. They should be able to empathize with us now. :P (For the record, I think it’s stupid to cut out any of the trio unless it’s Harry only, and then Hermione should not appear with him only or Ron should not appear with him only unless their promotional stills.)

September 6th, 2008 at 10:51 PM

Oh, girl I´m scared!!
I think you should be too!! :D

But you still have time! ;)
Rupert will only start filming WT at Sep16th, right?
More ten days and he’ll only have his mind on work! ;)

September 6th, 2008 at 10:58 PM

I love that Rupert is filming two days before my birthday. I’m crossing everything in hopes that we get ‘hot shirtless guy’ pics on my actual birthday. LOL A girl can dream, right?

September 6th, 2008 at 10:59 PM

The guy on Leaky forum just said that the we can see in the beginning of movie that Harry “flirts with the waitress and asks her what time she gets off work. But he is distracted by a passing train.”

What????Harry flirting with a “muggle” waitress???

So people, be prepair for new “Kloves pearls”!! :(

September 6th, 2008 at 11:03 PM

Why can’t I add pictures? I click on “clicking here” and it takes me to the top of the page.

September 6th, 2008 at 11:04 PM

Yikes WTF!!!!!! Ok I know the movies are off but Harry flirting with the waitress? Dude Harry sounds like he is going to be soooooo OOC.

September 6th, 2008 at 11:05 PM

suzeeq read a little above and i was explaining what you can do to post pictures.

September 6th, 2008 at 11:06 PM

Jo, I posted the spoilers at the R/E forums in the spoiler thread if you want to read them there.

So we post directly in the comments box?

September 6th, 2008 at 11:10 PM

Thanks I will check out the spoiler thread there and yeah just paste the code directly in. Can’t you see my image above?

September 6th, 2008 at 11:12 PM

Okay, thanks.

September 6th, 2008 at 11:12 PM

Suzeeq why don´t you post here too?
I´m registered at R/E forums there too but it would be great to read them here.

Another quote from another person that was at the preview yesterday:

” I was there… way disappointed in the Ginny/Harry kiss. Ugh. But some moments were really touching and funny and great too! :)”

September 6th, 2008 at 11:16 PM

Yeah, sorry about that guys. The plugin is a little out dated and probably why it doesn’t work any more. :(

We need to know about Rupert! I would do it myself, but there are people who look for me to pounce because they have serious issues. lol

September 6th, 2008 at 11:19 PM

Lilly, I already discussed it with Tao.

Well it seems easy enough posting pictures.

September 6th, 2008 at 11:25 PM

Tao, what do you mean we need to know about Rupert?

September 6th, 2008 at 11:27 PM

I want to know how much he’s in the film, if Ron is written as good as he was in OotP or if Kloves messed him up again. Things of that nature. I want everything directly related to Rupert.

yweasley
September 6th, 2008 at 11:31 PM

Ron and Lavender snogged a bit, not full time though, like in the book!

WON WON was bleedin hilarious…!!! lavender got laughs every time she was on screen

nope, ron wasnt made out to be a jerk at all actually!! very toned down compared to the book!

imdb

September 6th, 2008 at 11:31 PM

Do you mind if I post something about R/Hr. It’s not much.

September 6th, 2008 at 11:36 PM

Oh, by all means. Oh, maybe we should make a post now then. That way we can add all these things and people can enter at their own risk. Give me a sec!

yweasley
September 6th, 2008 at 11:36 PM

ron: had a constant presence. his relationships were a big part of the movie. hermoine was jealous of ron for going out with someone else and she and harry bonded with their jealousy. lavender was hilarious. when ron was poisoned it was very realistic – he was foaming at the mouth.

imdb

mench
September 7th, 2008 at 2:35 AM

to be honest, i don’t really mind hermione!emma doesn’t have too many scenes (if this is true) in hbp. as long as i see ron!rupert (getting action), i’m good.

Newer Comments »