Welcome back, again!

Hi everyone! I apologize once again for the terrible ordeal ICM has gone through the past week or so. We had gotten everything going and then the hacker struck again. This is unfortunate, but we deal. We will be moving to a new host and unfortunately because of Coppermine’s obvious security flaws, we’ll be switching to a new gallery. Hopefully this will be better than ever! During the time of the switch to a new host, ICM might be unaccessible for up to 24 hours. This is mandatory for us to be more secure and at a better place. Until then, have fun. The forum is still operational, and should be fine. The media site still works and has never had any harm. If you run into any area with problems, please let me know and I will fix them. For the record, IE users seem to be the ones experiencing the most problems with this. I suggest using FireFox.

Also for fun, there is a new ‘article’ by The Sun in which Rupert talks about Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, LA, and HBP. We caution that this is probably a bit sensationalized because The Sun is a well known tabloid. But with the recent problems we thought we’d give everyone a laugh. Now some of this might be true, but I’m just suggesting that you take most, if not all, with a grain of salt. Any way, you can view the article here. Thanks to SnitchSeeker for letting us know!

UPDATE: As assumed, the little piece from the Sun is definitely bogus recently confirmed by the WB. But hey, I’m all for a good laugh. 🙂 Thanks to Suzeeq for the tip!

52 Comments to "Welcome back, again!"

April 16th, 2008 at 8:34 PM

Nono Jo, I meant that you liked fake!Rupert. As in the Rupert the Sun conjured up. lol With his dissing and all…

Patronuses would be so much better. And easier. 😛

Ivana
April 16th, 2008 at 8:35 PM

LMAO!
Jo you forgot to read my latest pervy journal entry, shame on you! 😀

Jo
April 16th, 2008 at 8:43 PM

What??? Oh reading now, WOW.

Ivana
April 16th, 2008 at 8:54 PM

Priceless, indeed! 😉

Jo
April 16th, 2008 at 8:58 PM

But I don’t know Ivana if it were me I would be thinking of Rupert and then with his comment about big and the thing with his tongue. Shoot, I’m going to read your thing again. MAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ivana
April 16th, 2008 at 9:09 PM

Gosh, we are just having too much fun here… Maybe that’s why hackers hate us?!

April 16th, 2008 at 9:23 PM

LOL Ivana. Yes, us old degenerate perverts are hated by all, even hackers. 😛

jesi
April 16th, 2008 at 9:26 PM

[IMG]http://i28.tinypic.com/2qujblg.jpg[/IMG]

Just trying to see if we can post pics again 😀

jesi
April 16th, 2008 at 9:26 PM

uh oh

jesi
April 16th, 2008 at 9:28 PM

[img]http://i28.tinypic.com/2qujblg.jpg[/img]

Jo
April 16th, 2008 at 9:38 PM

[img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a221/Rons_Personal_House_Elf/51707847RupertsNanny462008101818PM.jpg[/img]

works for me.

Darlene
April 16th, 2008 at 11:11 PM

Well, glad that things are kinda back to normal. It sucks we gotta put our freakin email address to comment. *sigh* Oh well.

God I want those shoes he got on in that pic Jo. I wanna smell them and lick them.

Darlene
April 16th, 2008 at 11:14 PM

I knew that when I read the Sun’s report that that was so false. Rupert ain’t mean and nasty as to say that kind of shit about somebody. It’s not like him. *flips the Sun off*

Michelle
April 16th, 2008 at 11:15 PM

Heya everybody! Just wanted to pop in and get accounted for. I’m here, but with only minor injuries from this little fiasco. Geez, we should give Tao a huge round of applause for being such a trooper through all of this. And a virtual ball gag for Jo, regarding her previous comment about being a nag. LOL j/k

Man, we SHOULD be able to send Patronuses to each other, that would have been far more convenient. Only if we knew what our Patronuses were, then we could do it. Isn’t there some type of Patronus generator on the net? Kind of like with LOTR, you can type in your name and it will convert it to either Elvin or Hobbit.

Holy crap! ICM is naked without the smilies! Okay, enough of my senseless rambling. Glad to be back!

suzeeq
April 16th, 2008 at 11:18 PM

Darlene, I didn’t put my email address to post. You can comment without it.

dove
April 16th, 2008 at 11:40 PM

Stupid Sun article is lkike defamation of character. People that dont know much about him will just think he’s an asshole. On Perezhilton.com some people were trashing him for ‘saying’ that. Ugh so stupid. Poor Rupey. He’s way too sweet to say those things TO A TABLOID. He probably says stuff like that to his friends tho hahaha.

LisaD
April 17th, 2008 at 12:14 AM

Woohoo!! I’m so glad ICM is back up (well almost back up) I’ve had slight withdraw issues to deal with since those damn hackers got ya’ll.

I didn’t believe that stupid tabloid article for a second when I read it. Although, I have to admit…there’s somthing about imagining Rupert as cocky prick that got me slightly HOT! Oooops! But I would never trade that for our sweet, humble Rupert.

Glad to be back!

Jo
April 17th, 2008 at 12:49 AM

Apparently this still was a good thing for him because it got him a lot of good press on some big media sites lol.

April 17th, 2008 at 12:51 AM

It’s hysterical really. I think real fans knew something fishy about it, but he was also talking to the Sun at the play.com expo though, so it’s hard to tell. So I was wondering if he didn’t talk about a little something with it. LOL

Vanessa
April 17th, 2008 at 1:36 AM

oh god Tao lol! The second I read it I shouted “bullsh*t!!!” at my screen. No joke. 🙂

« Older CommentsNewer Comments »